• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Vitamin B12

Z82

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who here uses it and where can I find a reliable source for it?

Looking for some energy boost while cutting down on a calorie deficit. I'm also interested in experimenting with its effects on boosting the metabolism. Cardio and diet will be in check.....just looking to try it out.

Thanks

MedicalSupplyLiquidators.com

Pretty sure I saw some there. I have no experience with b12. But saw it when I was picking up some bac water.

Pretty sure I saw some there. I have no experience with b12. But saw it when I was picking up some bac water.

Thank you, just ordered (2) 30ml bottles. I will update on how it works.

What is the protocol on that? 1cc a day?

"Yippie Ki-Yay motherfucker!"

- John McLain

how u much u paid for it. I use to buy it for$5 for 30ml? charge the ladies $10 a shot lol

IML Gear Cream!
I just check that site out. wow . that $5 was in Daytona 82-83. last time got some it cost $30 from my
Doctor I did same 1cc to 3cc week

I didn't want to ask my wife or my doctor for it so for me it was a deal.

Thanks!
I may still hit my Dr up for this first but I've been looking online for B12 for some time. Appreciate it!!

Very nice. Going to get some. Thanks theestone!

A5150- which one did you pick up? looks like there is two types.

Can you mix it in the same shot as test? Save a pin?

- John McLain

badass! thanks bro

Sunshine Labs Vitamin B12 Injectable Cyanocobalamin 1000mcg/ml-30ml

Nice. Same one I was looking at....looks like there is a methyl version as well as a complex blend too for a higher price
Can you mix it in the same shot as test? Save a pin?

- John McLain

don't see why not if they're both sterile . but I'm not positive.

what would be the advantages of pinning this instead of orally?

Get Shredded!
what would be the advantages of pinning this instead of orally?

Bioavailability. Orally, a lot of the vitamin is wasted through digestive acids and enzymes, sub-lingual administration increase how much you actually get considerably. IM administration will probably guarentee your body will absorb most of it.

I use it quite often in the veterinary setting for sick animals. I would say if you are having the flu and can't eat, load that B12 up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My order arrived today, these guys are fast as hell. Packaging was very secure and discreet. I give them an A+.

Seems like a ton of b12. Is all that really necessary?

Warrior

Good question. Vit B is water soluble so it's hard to overdose but still possible.
I know if you get too much B3(Niacin) youre gonna be a very unhappy camper. Niacin flush can suck. Its not life threatening but you might want it to be lol

With a little digging, I found this on B12

According to eMedTV, side effects of too much Vitamin B-12 include skin rashes, skin itching, hives, diarrhea, sudden swellings all over the body, swelling lips or mouth; breathing problems because of body swelling; and development of blood clots in the legs

Source : http://m.voices.yahoo.com/can-overdose-vitamin-b-12-6593772.html

Good question. Vit B is water soluble so it's hard to overdose but still possible.
I know if you get too much B3(Niacin) youre gonna be a very unhappy camper. Niacin flush can suck. Its not life threatening but you might want it to be lol

With a little digging, I found this on B12

According to eMedTV, side effects of too much Vitamin B-12 include skin rashes, skin itching, hives, diarrhea, sudden swellings all over the body, swelling lips or mouth; breathing problems because of body swelling; and development of blood clots in the legs

Source : http://m.voices.yahoo.com/can-overdose-vitamin-b-12-6593772.html

That sounds like a typical reaction to any substance your body is severely rejecting.

1,000mg of B12 is definitely a nice dose via IM, that's why they only recommend it 2-3 times a week.

Damn, I just took a look at this site. Very nice.

Does it need to be spread throughout the week, or is it fine if I only dose 2 days back to back? Say before heavy bench Fridays, and heavy squat and DL Saturdays.

Back