• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

UGL vs PG

Lol. "You're a wing nut dipshit if you decide to shoot a bottle of test in one shot and die."

I think there are good Labs and bad Labs.... Just like everything else. On this board I think there are more good than bad.

There are only a handful of sponsors here that have done real third party mass spec to verify their gear is legit. As far as the rest they will not touch a mass spec with a ten foot pole. That tells me all I need to know.

Notice the Walter White reference-LOL!

There are only a handful of sponsors here that have done real third party mass spec to verify their gear is legit. As far as the rest they will not touch a mass spec with a ten foot pole. That tells me all I need to know.

Notice the Walter White reference-LOL!

Unless those labs have actually posted their mass spec results; then I am skeptical...

Unless those labs have actually posted their mass spec results; then I am skeptical...

Actually all mass spec reports that have been posted here have been bogus. You just have to know who you can trust to have the analysis done and provide a yes or no.

Nobody in their right mind would post actual reports. Law enforcement has put people in jail with real reports posted.

I have used quite a few labs over the last 26 years and many are good. Some are even more potent than pharm gear. I have done a ton of pharm and UGL gear and when it comes to the basics they are generally the same. However if an UGL is selling bogus or low dosed testosterone then a huge red flag should go up because test is dirt cheap.

Back