• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Methyltestosterone

Beef

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What do u guys think about Methyltest? I'm a powerlifter so the extra aggression will come n handy. When and how much do yall like to take?

Did it decades ago and really didn't do much for me. There was a period in the late 80s when it was around a lot. Mostly 10 mg tabs but there wre some 25 mg tabs and one of my friends said he felt like he got kicked in the nuts after being on it for a few days. Since then I never really looked at it again. There use to be this mix of halotestin, dianabol and methyltest that was suppose to be great for powerlifting.

Aromatization is a problem.

Go for dbol with halo thrown in before your meets.

Cheque drops if you need RIDICULOUS aggression.

I know methyl test gets a bad rep but I had amazing results from just 20mgs a day. I never had bad aromatizing effects but allot of people report that it skyrockets there e2. For me personally it didn't do it. It would be interesting to use 20mg now and see how it works for me. It's been about 7 years I last tried it.

it kicked my immune system in the ass...i got so fuckin sick. however, i was taking two a day, which i thought was 20mg, turns out GP shit was double dosed according to the studies shown on naps, and then i realized why i felt like shit...im going to give it another go here in a couple weeks...last time i used it was december

Back