• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

50mg var.

jitbjake88

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
BD 50mg var. any word on who has them?

BD = british dragon?

why are you looking for a specific brand? i'm sure there are sponsors with legit var in that dose, even if it's not that brand.

Muscle factory has some var in 50mg caps, haven't used their var but everything else it top notch. I have BD 10mg anavar and that shit was FIRE I only needed 40mg's a day! I highly highly doubt you will find legit BD var anymore.

BD = british dragon?

why are you looking for a specific brand? i'm sure there are sponsors with legit var in that dose, even if it's not that brand.

I guess brand doesn't really matter. But a friend asked if they were avb. He's gong hoe on BD for some reason.

With the amount produced there are still a ton of BD floating around.

I saw them in Thailand when I was there fighting few years ago, but from what I have read from Anabolics and such unless your there in person would be hard to get the real product here

I saw them in Thailand when I was there fighting few years ago, but from what I have read from Anabolics and such unless your there in person would be hard to get the real product here
I'm referring to IPs BD. The fakes.

I'm referring to IPs BD. The fakes.

^^^this!

Lots of fakes going around, I ran BD 50mg anavar and they were duds

Slappy mentioned early as to not really much of a point looking for name brand. I am sure too they are sponsors on this board who offer legit anavar.

If you are dead set on name brand why not give Balkan a try? Their Dbol is fire. I'm up 10lbs in 3 weeks and I look considerably leaner and more vascular. My body changes daily.

I would trust their anavar if you have a trusted source.

I vote stay away from BD anavar. Even if you trust your supplier, they might be selling fake shit and not even be aware of it. They get fucked too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I'm new, so I'm going to ask this...can I mention unsponsored sources, if I can I'll tell you where I got mine, but beware they might be fake, purchase at your own risk. The sad thing is the source is g2g and sell it without even realizing it. It's just going to take a lot of unhappy customers to bring it to their attention.

I'm new, so I'm going to ask this...can I mention unsponsored sources, if I can I'll tell you where I got mine, but beware they might be fake, purchase at your own risk. The sad thing is the source is g2g and sell it without even realizing it. It's just going to take a lot of unhappy customers to bring it to their attention.

Yupp. Who's your source. ?

I don't use them anymore...too expensive but I used to use gear-depot.com.

Like I said, buy at your own risk. They could be fake. I'm guessing it's batch dependent.

The anavar though is extremely well priced.

^^^ false

it is a new british dragon name but world-pharma.org has legit bd var.

other legit var sources are
bp
ay
as2

british dispensary var is absolutely bunk and what ip had

british dispensary var is absolutely bunk and what ip had
I'm well aware of this. Everything from ip was garbage. Other than the biotech he was pushing.
But this guy has a hard on for BD var and he wants it.

^^^ false

it is a new british dragon name but world-pharma.org has legit bd var.

other legit var sources are
bp
ay
as2

Blue prints var was good. Only ran it for 4 weeks. Wish I had more at the time.

If he's hung up on the brand BD, then go with WP. He's a sponsor on here and has legit gear. Pricey as fuck, but legit non the less. But if he's willing to go a ugl route then go with what Sheriv mentioned and of course AMA ;)

Get Shredded!
If he's hung up on the brand BD, then go with WP. He's a sponsor on here and has legit gear. Pricey as fuck, but legit non the less. But if he's willing to go a ugl route then go with what Sheriv mentioned and of course AMA ;)
U guys do bulk discounting?

I have had AA Var, was excellent and now taking MfL var, only second day, too early to tell..oh and MLG was excellent as we'll.

I have had AA Var, was excellent and now taking MfL var, only second day, too early to tell..oh and MLG was excellent as we'll.
I haven't had luck with mlgs orals. His oils are spot on. But 6weeks on 100mg of his dbol and I gained nothing. No strengjt or weight gains.

I'm running some of mlgs dbol right now im seeing a huge difference in my body from when I started more vascular shoulders popping more, my body's just all around looking alot fuller and strength is up not a shitload but it is

I'm running some of mlgs dbol right now im seeing a huge difference in my body from when I started more vascular shoulders popping more, my body's just all around looking alot fuller and strength is up not a shitload but it is
Dbol doesn't get u vascular. With the amount of water retention associated with it. Veins are much less noticeable.

Dbol doesn't get u vascular. With the amount of water retention associated with it. Veins are much less noticeable.

I am going to disagree on that one. My diet is as clean as can be, which is keeping all bloat to a min. My vascularity has become freaky since I've started.

I will say it just depends how much sodium and carbs your taking in.

I am going to disagree on that one. My diet is as clean as can be, which is keeping all bloat to a min. My vascularity has become freaky since I've started.

I will say it just depends how much sodium and carbs your taking in.

Yea I guess I didn't take that into consideration. As far as me I bloat up so bad my veins go into hibernation.
What r ur stats ?

5'8 170 around 10% bf im not getting any bloat cause im tryin to beat a little bit of gyno I have so im taking 25 Nolva daily and 1 mg of arimidex eod im sure this has something to do with it

25 mg of nolva..... Its not letting me edit

Back