• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cycle Question

R3psForJ3sus

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm 5'7 stretched to hell and wide as a house. I've noticed alot of compacted guys (looks like they could be stretched vertically and still be proportionate) have natural hints of gyno regardless of lifestyle or chemical decisions. I unfortunately have just the tiniest bit of it but am planning to start my first cycle here pretty soon. There are actually going to be 2 first being Test E 250 (maybe more not sure I am pretty short) simple starter to test the waters with a nolva only pct and the 2nd will be teh big ol bread n butter dbol+test e stack. Now my question is how should i approach this gyno problem? I was thinking aroma would be great for on cycle prevention but I am just not positive. I think it will spring up since I already have a little but should I take it from the get go or only wait till i see sides? The problem is I may start my cycle before the aroma gets in and ill just have nolva on me so If I wait till the gyno springs up too much nolva wont be enough to reverse the milkytitsness.
Thanks!

BTW I am 187-9 lbs at under 7% BF (6.8ish range I believe) been training for 6+ years and this is first cycle ever

Adex at a dose proportional to your gear will be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should I take it from the get go just in case or wait till sides? I'm pretty sure It will spring up bad but you never know until u get down to it

Nolva is for sides, Adex is for mantinence. Do some research on how they work. It's good information and will help you understand what's going on in your body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Week 1~12 : Test-e at 500mg per week
Week 14~18: PCT consisting of 100mg of clomid per week

Nolvadex for on cycle emergency gyno protocol and adex for prevention.

^i disagree. let the games begin!

i run adex starting in my second week all the way to pct, when i switch to aromasin. i would not run clomid that high. my pct normally consists of nolva(40/40/20/20) and clomid (50/50/25/25). i've used torem instead of nolva before but didn't really notice a difference.

if you really want to cycle as safely as possible get regular blood work done, like every 3-4 weeks. there is a sticky on how to do that without insurance.

i've read many reports that raloxifene works better than nolva for on-cycle gyno, so that might be something worth researching if you don't want to bust out a heavy duty AI.

Yes, I recently read a claim that Raloxifen was the only thing that kept a guys gyno under control on tren. But that is all hearsay at this point... It is supposed to be a very strong binding affinity at the breast tissue though. I plan to pick some up to try in an emergency

In my opinion Clomid is way too high and in the opinion of doctors, Clomid needs to be tapered.

Here's my PCT schedule for what it's worth. I think it will suffice here..

Clomid 100 3days 75/50/50/25
Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5

Letro on cycle ~.5 e3d (may go up-down .2 depending on sides) if sides start to spring up?

and I'll be running a nolva only pct so would 40/40/20/20 suffice?

The reason for no aroma/adex is source doesnt have. only letro

Letro on cycle ~.5 e3d (may go up-down .2 depending on sides) if sides start to spring up?

and I'll be running a nolva only pct so would 40/40/20/20 suffice?

The reason for no aroma/adex is source doesnt have. only letro

bad reason. there are tons of legit sources here.

IML Gear Cream!
Yes I know, but lets pretend that there isnt any and this is all I have to work with. Should I wait for sides to spring up then murder it with VERY LITTLE letro and either wait again for gyno or start taking a small letro dose for maint?

Yes I know, but lets pretend that there isnt any and this is all I have to work with. Should I wait for sides to spring up then murder it with VERY LITTLE letro and either wait again for gyno or start taking a small letro dose for maint?

i wouldn't wait for gyno to pop up before doing something to control E2, that's not a good plan. letro is not a good AI for the dose you're talking about. it's too strong and the "right" dose varies a lot person to person.

if you really don't want to use any AI you could run nolva on cycle, but why? just use an AI (adex or aromasin) responsibly and save the SERM for PCT.

Okay I guess I will try to delay a bit to track down some aroma. Should I take it all the way thru 1-18 or just till I start my nolva (12/14-18) ?

Back