• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First dbol/st500 cycle

Poptarts

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The dbol i think is workig how it's supposed to? First time taking dbol so I'll see after a full week. The st500 however, is brutal. I pinned saturday in my right quad and was dragging my leg 2 days later. I only am injecting half a cc for the first three weeks of dbol then my last week am going to pin a full cc every Saturday and Tuesday. I pinned my left delt yesterday and holy shit. I developed weird red spots? Also it is super tight and is painful to do side raises with no weight. Any advice on this? I keep everything sterile and warm up the vial with a heat pad for 5 min before drawing.. Any advice would help as to why it is so painful. I understand that it warned me about pop pain but for only half a cc this is crazy.

I also forgot to mention the fever like feelings and flu like symptoms when working out. Is this related?

Test flu happened the first couple weeks of my first adventure. And pip was a bitch, especially in the quads. Itll get easy over time. My first pin ever was to the right quad, 1ml. I couldnt walk for almost a week. Now i can put 3.5ml there no problem. Just virgin muscle bro.

I would stay away from the heat pad thing imo. Ive had my fair share of "overheating" oil. Shit is painful. Draw from a room temp vial. Put a little bit of air in the plunger, then stick that shit under your arm pit for a couple minutes. Gets the oil exactly to body temp, goes in easy and doesnt need to cool or heat according to your body, because its already there. Remember, heat expands, so pull every 30sec or so so that the oil doesnt leak out

Sent using Tapatren, the next gen in aas boarding. Avatar is Bailey Jay...

Test flu happened the first couple weeks of my first adventure. And pip was a bitch, especially in the quads. Itll get easy over time. My first pin ever was to the right quad, 1ml. I couldnt walk for almost a week. Now i can put 3.5ml there no problem. Just virgin muscle bro.

I would stay away from the heat pad thing imo. Ive had my fair share of "overheating" oil. Shit is painful. Draw from a room temp vial. Put a little bit of air in the plunger, then stick that shit under your arm pit for a couple minutes. Gets the oil exactly to body temp, goes in easy and doesnt need to cool or heat according to your body, because its already there. Remember, heat expands, so pull every 30sec or so so that the oil doesnt leak out

Sent using Tapatren, the next gen in aas boarding. Avatar is Bailey Jay...

Awesome, thank you for the advice!!

Awesome, thank you for the advice!!

Showing appreciation is good. I'd reward you by starting to get you out of this red suit you have on but I can't rep you again until I spread some around. Glad to see you stuck it out despite the tough beginning. This is a great place.

Showing appreciation is good. I'd reward you by starting to get you out of this red suit you have on but I can't rep you again until I spread some around. Glad to see you stuck it out despite the tough beginning. This is a great place.

Yeah i just got excited with my last post about my stuff.. That wont happen again.

One more question, I've heard different ways.. Do i stick the needle all the way into the muscle or about a half inch? People have told me both ways so i was just curious

One more question, I've heard different ways.. Do i stick the needle all the way into the muscle or about a half inch? People have told me both ways so i was just curious

Are you doing your glutes? Bury that fucker in there. You wanna go deep for two reasons. 1) you don't want the liquid leaking out. You want it all deep in there to soak into the muscle. 2) when you bury it, it steadies the needle preventing it from sliding as much, possibly sliding into an vein.

Are you doing your glutes? Bury that fucker in there. You wanna go deep for two reasons. 1) you don't want the liquid leaking out. You want it all deep in there to soak into the muscle. 2) when you bury it, it steadies the needle preventing it from sliding as much, possibly sliding into an vein.

Cool thanks for the advice! I haven't done the glutes yet but i want to try them because that seems like a popular spot. My shoulder is so swollen it looks like i injected Cynthol or something haha

Cool thanks for the advice! I haven't done the glutes yet but i want to try them because that seems like a popular spot. My shoulder is so swollen it looks like i injected Cynthol or something haha

I'm too scared to do the shoulder. There's too much important shit in there and I'm afraid of stabbing it. Lots of ppl swear by it though.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm too scared to do the shoulder. There's too much important shit in there and I'm afraid of stabbing it. Lots of ppl swear by it though.

I dont think I'll be doing the shoulder again. I'll stick to the quads.. Is there anything i can do for the swelling besides ice and ibuprofen? My shoulder is completely swollen and hurts to move it any which way.

Hot showers seem to help..also use hot and cold compresses...this very well could be a few things, from virgin muscle, to the high volume of hormone per ml..Your body is having a hard time metabolizing the hormone,thus creating local inflammation to the surrounding tissue..try cutting your injection with a different carrier oil...By chance have you checked to see if your gear has crystallized (crashed)?

Hot showers seem to help..also use hot and cold compresses...this very well could be a few things, from virgin muscle, to the high volume of hormone per ml..Your body is having a hard time metabolizing the hormone,thus creating local inflammation to the surrounding tissue..try cutting your injection with a different carrier oil...By chance have you checked to see if your gear has crystallized (crashed)?

Awesome thanks for the info! And I know I'll get bashed for this.. What does crash mean and how can i check?

I just wanted to say you should of done a lot of research on this forum before you started your cycle.
im not mad at you, all the answers to your questions are here.
now if majere says you deserve reps ill give you some.
if your gear arrived and the temperature were you live is very cold it can cause your gear to crash-crystallize. Put up a pic of your vial if you think it did and people will help you decide.
go to spotinjection.com and look at the pics to help you with your injecting.
Good luck brother.

I just wanted to say you should of done a lot of research on this forum before you started your cycle.
im not mad at you, all the answers to your questions are here.
now if majere says you deserve reps ill give you some.
if your gear arrived and the temperature were you live is very cold it can cause your gear to crash-crystallize. Put up a pic of your vial if you think it did and people will help you decide.
go to spotinjection.com and look at the pics to help you with your injecting.
Good luck brother.

Thanks for the points! And yeah i probably should have read up on it cause I've never heard of that.. But i haven't noticed anything in the vial.. It has been clear the whole time.. Is that good or bad? And that would be cool if you can find something, much appreciated!

In my opinion it's the high mg per ml that's giving you the trouble especially if it's a virgin muscle. Such a potent blend is made for experienced users only. But we all live and learn. I had some discomfort from a 500mg test blend in the past and I was not injecting into a virgin. I had to mix .5ml of the test 500 with 1ml of test e 250 to make it more tolerable. Also try injecting glutes next time you pin. I use quads more than any other site with no problems, but that high mg test was brutal. Barely had a little discomfort when I used glutes. You can get a lot of good advise from guys on here but a lot of stuff is trial and error till you find out what works best for you. What works best for me might not work so well for you or vise versa and do as much research as you can especially studying the drug you plan to use. Look on the bright side. All that pain is not for nothing. If your training and nutrition is right you should grow like a beast. Good luck bro.

Shit you know i never thought of this i used to push 1 1/2 in pins all the way into my delt and ive been noticing my sholders been hurting like a bish lately. damn ill prob stick to the glutes this cycle lol. 3cc 2x a week isnt bad

In my opinion it's the high mg per ml that's giving you the trouble especially if it's a virgin muscle. Such a potent blend is made for experienced users only. But we all live and learn. I had some discomfort from a 500mg test blend in the past and I was not injecting into a virgin. I had to mix .5ml of the test 500 with 1ml of test e 250 to make it more tolerable. Also try injecting glutes next time you pin. I use quads more than any other site with no problems, but that high mg test was brutal. Barely had a little discomfort when I used glutes. You can get a lot of good advise from guys on here but a lot of stuff is trial and error till you find out what works best for you. What works best for me might not work so well for you or vise versa and do as much research as you can especially studying the drug you plan to use. Look on the bright side. All that pain is not for nothing. If your training and nutrition is right you should grow like a beast. Good luck bro.

Ok thank you for your advice! I'll try cutting it with some sustanon and see how my next pin goes.. And yeah it's all trial and error i was just seeing if anyone else has gone through/going through the same thing.

No problem bro. Cutting it with sustanon should definitely help make it a little more comfortable.

Back