• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Whats the guy/girl ratio at your gym

custom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Man Im in heaven its almost 50/50 here. I've never been in a gym where its flooded with women. Im going to try to get everyone together next week for a gym pic. Wens. seems to be the best day so lets see if I can pull it off

Planet fitness? Lol, joking bro. My gyms a stage five sausagefest!

about 50/50 in my gym. Female competitors too

yeah it is kinda...it can be humbling too..lol

a lot of the people in my area are very fit outdoorsy types too so the majority of them are really pretty fit

my gym is half meathead (male and female) half cardio bunnys and crossfitters

pretty mixed bag
fuckload of MILFs

male eye candy from probably jailbait (gross but they are handsome) to dudes in their 60's that look 30..few powerlifters too

Man my gym is a haven for them old geezers, the 80's style cardio fanatics whose tights are 40yrs too young for them, AND a balls party, if you aren't careful you mite cop a feel on a dude or some old chick its so small lol! only a FEW young fresh and green girls my age, better for me!

I like being able to see girls when I workout....its always nice. To be honest I'd just settle for less fucking idiots though. Why are you coming into a gym to fuck around? Do that outside or something.

My gum has 5 women, 3 of whom are over 65. The other 2 work out with dudes, but the chicks do more weigjt

Sent from the Planet Fitness holding cell because I asked to use the squat rack.

first of the year, dipshits and benchwarmers. i go early in the morning so old dudes and old ladies. nobody to spot the shapdog unless you like old balls hangin in your face, i dont:winkfinger:

Mine is a sausage fest most of the time... not to many big dudes in there either... I miss having all the meatheads around but on the bright side the girls that do train there are trophies

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

A lot of fighters and one girl who works the front desk........ that poor girl puts up with a lot of BS!

When I go it's a bunch of dudes. Most of which are the new year resolution types. So soon it'll be empty aside from old ppl on the treadmills

Sent from the bottom of a protein jug.

it depends on time/day, 10guys/1girl most of the day , but they started doing Zumba classes in the evenings @ the basketball court , so its more like 5guys /10girls at that time ....

There's these two bros who don't even squat, that wear bananas under their hat with ball caps... God it fucking pisses me off. A couple female pros (you can tell) and juiced up bros. it's kind of an average LA fitness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

60 male. But lots of women. I'm in the middle of suberbland and the amount of 28-35 young mothers are outstanding. Not to say they are all tapable but at least my demographic of choice is represented.

LOL @ Tommy. Quite possibly the WORST movie ever, yet so damn good.

My gym is 50/50. However the majority of the woman are fat housewives or old ladies. Not very many young hotties walking around. I'm sure if I changed my workout times and went in the evening it would differ. But work schedule for now has be lifting in the morning, working in afternoon / evening.

Sometimes I wish I could just create a gym for all the ASFers just so I could see how small that I am. #gymproblems <-- negging myself for
Hashtagging

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back