• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Does your woman bug when your on the forum?

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok, So it may seem that Im not active at times, but I'm always here,reading,scanning, sharing or learning...The woman has always hated the forums since long as I can remember...I never truly allowed it to come between my relationship with my wife or my position in my family as being a father..We agreed to have set times when I must work,either in the office, or at times when at home..But,I still see the frustration in her face,and hear her tone change when I advise her that I have some things to do (hint hint, here or there)..
Does your significant other get frustrated from your time on the panels? has it even got blown out of proportion on their end in regards to your official time really being active?

I have noticed some members/vets/mods have their partner being just as active in the community and lifestyle as they are,must be nice..hehe

for the most part..Women,they just don't understand! :confused:

My wife saids I'm obsessed with this whole lifestyle. The training, the eating, the juicing the forums...etc.

Maybe she's right. I once told her if she had sex with me eod I would drop the whole damn thing... Note I'm still here

My wife saids I'm obsessed with this whole lifestyle. The training, the eating, the juicing the forums...etc.

Maybe she's right. I once told her if she had sex with me eod I would drop the whole damn thing... Note I'm still here

Lmao!

dude...that was classic..hah

Its the truth though.. for the most part our partners knew in advance that this lifestyle is, well our lifestyle..What I laugh at is at times I really have to chuck down a meal, and sometimes it comes back up..She says "do you enjoy doing this to yourself?"... I have no real logical explanation to provide her with, but just give her a pose preferably a "most muscular" with a wink..

hubs is totaly supportive of the aas, insane diets, insane training..etc etc

does NOT want me to have any gym friends and depises the interwebs...though he's gotten better about it.

I'm not actively on when were together tho. And things like meals or whatever...no cell phones allowed...and I have no reception in the gym.

First off forum is connected to my phone so she can't say shit when she's doing her 8hrs second she goes to bed early which gives me my time in the forum so for me nope she don't nag me

Dude, ever since the invention of smart phones I've been online 24/7. That was part of the package when I met my girl.

hahahahaha that's great. I was told a joke the other day since I am not married. a co worker said when you get married get a jar and in that first year everytime you have sex put a quarter in it. after the first year every time you have sex take one quarter out. garaunteee youll never run out of quarters

same here... when we are eating the phones are off.. but the moment she grabs the phone and plays some candy crush or some jazz be jeweled blah blah, I grab mine and im on.. what can she say? Dont yell at me girl when your crushing candy 24-7, or on FB...

My woman hates it sometimes, sees my lifestyle as a obsession. She has recently gotten more active with fb and e news on her phone along with the kiddos keeping her busy researching everything lol. If they sneeze she's online for three hours lookin at the effects it may have on them long term. I tell her that I do the same on here..... the kids will grow and move out. I wanna make sure im healthy to be here for her

-jwgibbons

My wife supports it. She knows it makes me happy. Unless I'm on for looong periods at a time.
But for the most part she is supportive.

She hates it!
Cant get on when we are together.
only time I am on is when I am at work.
she hates gear to.but what can she do.
she already opened that door.lmao.

That sucks bro. That's a shitty deal .

As far as my own wife, lol......when I joined here she asked me " did you find me some anavar yet?"

same here... when we are eating the phones are off.. but the moment she grabs the phone and plays some candy crush or some jazz be jeweled blah blah, I grab mine and im on.. what can she say? Dont yell at me girl when your crushing candy 24-7, or on FB...

if I'm feeling weird about the kids i'll glance at the phone when it buzzes to see what type of msg it is..if its an actual txt I will respond to one of the kids. If I have my brother in law hanging with the kids or something...i don't touch it. And its plugged in in another room when we eat at home.

My girl bitches about a LOT of shit. She gives me shit about always being on my phone and always dieting....but at the end of the day I honestly don't think it bothers her. I'm 100% convinced she just enjoys bitching.

My woman hates it sometimes, sees my lifestyle as a obsession. She has recently gotten more active with fb and e news on her phone along with the kiddos keeping her busy researching everything lol. If they sneeze she's online for three hours lookin at the effects it may have on them long term. I tell her that I do the same on here..... the kids will grow and move out. I wanna make sure im healthy to be here for her

-jwgibbons
ha your wife is like mine... My wife will have a bump, and holy hell she thinks shes dying...or my child has a rash, oh lord, lets not even go there!

Im like the opposite of panick with the kids..I might be too laid back but I will obsessively pour over stuff online about various maladies...luckily it doesn't make me hypochondriac, just lets me dismiss stuff.

like this god damned mole I want gone!

if I'm feeling weird about the kids i'll glance at the phone when it buzzes to see what type of msg it is..if its an actual txt I will respond to one of the kids. If I have my brother in law hanging with the kids or something...i don't touch it. And its plugged in in another room when we eat at home.
kinda the same.. we have a tight knitched fam,but good lord when she wants my time.. she demands it, and rightfully so its hers...she puts up with a lot..i say, when we make sacrifices, so doses the ones around us before we even give them the option to have say..

With what I said earlier my wife also does like it that when I go anywhere with her nobody bothers her.
store, mall those places were she always seem to run in to an asshole or two when im not with her.I'm not big but I'm not your average pot bellied 50 year old either.

121206-potty-texting-hmed12p.jpg

For some reason she never bugs me, hmmm......

yep...thats my scenario in a nut shell.....

how many fuckin phones ya got tgunz? unless theres a monkey on your back taking the pic.......funny shit though.....used to be a magazine now the whole world is available on the shitter...

View attachment 5739

For some reason she never bugs me, hmmm......

Maybe your problem is your 25g pin:roflmao:

Back