• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

napsgear

johnnybravo1978

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My new favorite go to for gear is Napsgear.org ..Was a little scared at first because site was down and herd a few negative reviews although there were so many great reviews ...that helped me make my decision to go forward with them. I have to say customer service is def on point especial after they reopened there site. Quick and super responsive which is a huge deal when your hard earned money is sent and your sitting there stressing. This is my 3rd order and product is awesome, cant complain lots of gains. I was using another site before but prices were about 25percent higher, and the customer service was terrible. There were times were it took almost a week for a response. I am posting this review because there are so many frauds out there. If I can help a few people achieve there goals in the gym then so be it.. There is nothing better then hitting the gym hard and getting sick results...

I've heard nothing but good things about them, can't wait to try them out myself.

I've been a customer for several years and the negative stuff you'll mostly hear is back when they had a distribution infrastructure problem. During that time (I think it was in 2011?) it took some people 6 months to get their gear. But everyone got it. And some people, like me, got it twice :D

Since then they've overhauled the system and have been super efficient ever since. Keep an eye on their "product of the week", you can get Geneza Pharm stuff for half price.

Right on. Good to hear you had a positive experience. Ordered and ran a 8 week pre-designed cut stack this last round. got it in about three weeks or so and the geneza test prop and stan combo was on point.

Right on. Good to hear you had a positive experience. Ordered and ran a 8 week pre-designed cut stack this last round. got it in about three weeks or so and the geneza test prop and stan combo was on point.

A 4.5yr old nappy thread brought back cuz either you didn’t pay attention to dates or your “shilling like a villain “

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will admit... geneza products are pretty on point. Like someone said ... they had a bad rep like years ago but are operating much better these days. I know their are a shit ton of great sponsors on here. Just letting people know I’ve dealt with them more so recently and they are good.

A 4.5yr old nappy thread brought back cuz either you didn’t pay attention to dates or your “shilling like a villain “

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at all 3 of his posts...

IML Gear Cream!
Why are the shills signing up and coming out to praise Naps?? Looks like some people sucking that pole for the 30% discount :rolleyes:

Why are the shills signing up and coming out to praise Naps?? Looks like some people sucking that pole for the 30% discount :rolleyes:

Whether I get shit for this or not, oh well I respect anyone’s opinions but I’m not getting any discount for this statement but I’ve ordered from naps several times and have gotten all my stuff at a decently timed fashion and all stuff received was legit and good. I understand people have their reasons but because that site was horribly operated back then doesn’t mean it does now.
on that note I hope everyone have a some good gains from all their protein being cooked on that bbq for Memorial Day!

Back