• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HCG Questions...

KajunKimura

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been looking around here and haven't found a thread or sticky and I've also looked on the net. A lot of conflicting info that's hard to dig though for someone that has never ran HCG on cycle before. I'm trying to get my ducks in a row so I can send in my order and this is the only thing holding me back.

I've found how to mix the HCG, but how do I figure out how much to inject? I'm getting it @ 5000iu and want bi-weekly 500mcg pins. So lost on the math...

if u mixed 1cc of bac water into your vial of 5000 hcg then 1cc is - to 5000mcg. so if u want 500 mcg get a sline pin and go upto 10.iu's and that will be your 500mcg pin

if u mixed 1cc of bac water into your vial of 5000 hcg then 1cc is - to 5000mcg. so if u want 500 mcg get a sline pin and go upto 10.iu's and that will be your 500mcg pin

Good man right here, littletinoj. Nothing solves a question better than a strait up example.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no problem also a quick way to see if you actually have HCG is to buy a pregnancy test and try it out on it. ive been fooled a few times (none on this board) but from local people :mad: so hope ur balls get back right!

Just be careful what pregnancy test you buy since the super cheap ones and certain other models don't work for testing hcg. I know some of ther boards have stickies so I'm sure there's one here somewhere or it's discussed in detail.
My brain is fried from lack of sleep. I use an hcg conversion calulactor if I end up getting a different amout of Hcg IU then I normally use. If screw it up
otherwise. They have the calculators all over the place online free to use because of the hcg diets and I think a board or two has one too . I just type in Hcg calculator. I plug in IU of bottle, plus what I want amount of shot. Saves me from making a bone head mistake.

I'm ordering from a pretty legit former sponsor here, but thanks for the testing tip.

been using hcg for years... first as a part of trt, now I use it pretty much year round. Have had prob. 6 different brands over the years.... all have tested legit, and all manufactured in india. I am a true believer... since your body recognizes it as luteinizing hormone--- in theory you should continue to produce your own testosterone even in the presence of fairly high quantities in the bloodstream. Just my experience, but no shrinkage of my boys over the last 4 years. that's enough evidence for me to keep on keepin on.

been using hcg for years... first as a part of trt, now I use it pretty much year round. Have had prob. 6 different brands over the years.... all have tested legit, and all manufactured in india. I am a true believer... since your body recognizes it as luteinizing hormone--- in theory you should continue to produce your own testosterone even in the presence of fairly high quantities in the bloodstream. Just my experience, but no shrinkage of my boys over the last 4 years. that's enough evidence for me to keep on keepin on.

There have been cases that use of HCG over extended time reduces sperm count.

Sent from the Planet Fitness holding cell because I asked to use the squat rack.

i don't doubt that this MAY happen, Kyoshkin, but the problem with this as so many other things that we do is that there are few good scientific studies. I haven't seen any studies to support this, but have seen this opinion several times. We are talking about two different functions of LH... one is the stimulation of the Sertoli cells thus effecting spermatogenesis, the other is the stimulation of the Leydig cells to produce testosterone. Since I have all the children I want, I am not worried about the sperm count. There is talk that long term use of , and/or using too large doses of HCG can have an inhibiting effect, I just haven't seen the studies. I rely on regular lab tests, but go more by how I feel, and how my body reacts. So far 500iu 2x per week seems to work for me. Personally, I wouldn't recommend most of what we do if a person were REALLY worried about sperm count. Just one man's opinion.

IML Gear Cream!
There have been cases that use of HCG over extended time reduces sperm count.

Sent from the Planet Fitness holding cell because I asked to use the squat rack.

Minimal long-term reduction in effectiveness based on scientific data and personal experience. If I recall, it loses about 15% over time. I have been on for two years with good results.

excuse me.... meant to say fsh for spermatogenesis,,,,, I actually just found another study online... one study does seem to show fsh supression with even short term hcg therapy..... another study shows INCREASE in fsh after hcg administration in patients who had previous gonadotropin supression. Same old problem... no studies on basically healthy subjects doing what we do.

So confusion....should I not run it for my 12wk cycle and stop for PCT? Should I run like, say, the last 6 weeks or so?

Back