• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Arimidex\Anastrozole

srmatc82

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
what's a good alternative? I was planning to take daily while on first cycle of Test-E/Dbol.

Letro, Arimidex or Aromasin are all good AI's.

Aromasin is my favorite.

I have always found it easier to take arimadex On cycle because of the longer half life.
Adex can be taken every other day which for modest cycles works out really good.
.5mgs every other day seems to work good for me unless a oral is introduced in the mix OR If I'm doing more test than normal.
Aromasin has to be taken daily because of the shorter half life but some prefer it.
For me it's best to use aromasin in PCT since it's suicidal to estrogen and can help prevent a re-bound effect.
Letro I just keep around for emergency if needed. My experiences with letro left me with bad sexual side effects. Limp noodle, LOL Or at least not normal put it that way. Lack of interest and a bit difficult.
Summary...If it were me I'd choose arimadex for ON cycle.Dose accordingly.

Roaddking spelt it out pretty good!

i prefer arimidex on cycle- it's what I began using as an AI on cycle since and has always done me right, so I've never switched to aromasin on cycle. ( idea being if it ain't broke don't fix it)

i see aromasin is beginning to become the choice AI on cycle though and it makes perfect since for the reasons RK stated below.
some of the most respected members here prefer it. I definately make the switch during pct to aromasin.

either one of these would be a good choice and Don't think Letro wont do it too!!! Just the sides guys report back can be tough, and better left IMO for gyno, or at least to try as an AI later on in next cycle. I would highly suggest picking some up to have on hand as precautionary measure.

I like aromasin myself. Never used adex honestly. Have to take it daily but I don't mind.

Always kept my estro down!

Good posts fella's.
But I was thinking that if aromasin is suicidal to estrogen we know you need some estrogen to grow.
If one got it down to low wouldnt that hinder gains?
Another thing I have been told (but never tried) was some guys like a small continual dose of letro either at the end of the cycle or in PCT and said it helped them harden up.
Any comments on this could be interesting.

Good posts fella's.
But I was thinking that if aromasin is suicidal to estrogen we know you need some estrogen to grow.
If one got it down to low wouldnt that hinder gains?
Another thing I have been told (but never tried) was some guys like a small continual dose of letro either at the end of the cycle or in PCT and said it helped them harden up.
Any comments on this could be interesting.
Estrogen is important for strength and growth, yes. If you take anything that acts in any manner similar to an effective AI then mass gains would be hindered. It's just the nature of the beast. As for the continual letro, it makes sense. Small doses at the end of a cycle and/or into PCT will keep estrogen under low and under control. The less estrogen you have the less water retention you have, the harder you look(especially when tailing off a cycle that was highly aromatizable).

Back