• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

proviron, strong enough AI??

Raped Ape

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ok, so here is my current blast

Mast e 600mg wk
Test e 750mg wk
var 100mg ed
proviron 100mg

the first two weeks I'm pinning 200mg mast P and 200mg prop I had leftover from a previous cycle

so my question being is do the proviron and mast have strong enough AI properties not to run aromasin, I have enough aromasin to last about 3 years and more powder that needs to be capped so cost and availability is not a problem.

I know bloods is the best way to tell but the closest lab corp is like 4 hours away one way, I plan to get them done with my personal doc in about 5 weeks but she is anti steroids so I have to beat around the bush and bs her its just a pain in my ass

You know on my current cycle I tried to just rely on 100mg/ed proviron . Kind of an experiment. I was on test e 1000mg/wk and deca 600mg/wk . I have never had any gyno symptoms on any run ever . Not even sensitive nips or itching . Well at about the 3rd week I noticed some swelling around my left nipple . No sensations at all but got my attention . I started nolva for about 7 days and it went away so for the remainder I have been on asin 12.5 mg/eod and all is well . You however are not on any aromatizable steroid except the test and are on mast as well as the provi . I would love to see you do labs ! I guess without labs just watch your body and like you said you have asin ready . I do think for emergency gyno symptoms though nolva is the best to stop it cold .

Proviron is considered a mild AI, so I would have aromasin and nolva on hand. I agree with the others, I think you are going to need it.

I have plenty of legit aromasin on hand, no nolva though but everyone is always saying how mast has AI properties and proviron is a mild AI, I just didn't want to throw in the aromasin and really crush my e2 levels

You know on my current cycle I tried to just rely on 100mg/ed proviron . Kind of an experiment. I was on test e 1000mg/wk and deca 600mg/wk . I have never had any gyno symptoms on any run ever . Not even sensitive nips or itching . Well at about the 3rd week I noticed some swelling around my left nipple . No sensations at all but got my attention . I started nolva for about 7 days and it went away so for the remainder I have been on asin 12.5 mg/eod and all is well . You however are not on any aromatizable steroid except the test and are on mast as well as the provi . I would love to see you do labs ! I guess without labs just watch your body and like you said you have asin ready . I do think for emergency gyno symptoms though nolva is the best to stop it cold .

are you sure the puffy nip wa not from the Deca, deca is a 19nor and raises prolactin

I wouldn't start a cycle without having nolva on hand. and I would prefer anastrozol (arimidex) over aromasin because aromasin is a suicide inhibitor and IMO with the provi and mast the aromasin may lower your e2 levels to much.

But I would definitely get some nolva ASAP!!! What are your plans for PCT?

dht based compounds like mast and proviron do not have ai properties at all. In fact they exert no effect on aromatse what so ever. What they do do is shift the nadrogen/estrogen ratio which in some very rare cases will help with preventing the onset of gyno - however if e2 levels get too high, regardless of androgen/estrogen ratio - you will get gyno. You need to manage estrogen levels and not just to prevent gyno. There are a slew of other adverse effects of elevated e2 that are actually much more serious than gyno ie: prostate cancer. Manage your e2 with an ai.

IML Gear Cream!
dht based compounds like mast and proviron do not have ai properties at all. In fact they exert no effect on aromatse what so ever. What they do do is shift the nadrogen/estrogen ratio which in some very rare cases will help with preventing the onset of gyno - however if e2 levels get too high, regardless of androgen/estrogen ratio - you will get gyno. You need to manage estrogen levels and not just to prevent gyno. There are a slew of other adverse effects of elevated e2 that are actually much more serious than gyno ie: prostate cancer. Manage your e2 with an ai.

X2!

The good news is you won't need a heavy dose of AI while running those two compounds (Proviron/Mast). 12.5 (50% of full dose) ED of Aromasin is all you should need! You may even be able to get away with 6.25 (25% of full dose). Start with 6.25 and bump up if it isn't enough. Remember if you up the Test during your cycle you'll have to bump up the Aromasin another 0.25.

You will need an AI - a minimum of 12.5mg aromasin per week.

Back