• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

QuadZilla

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not new to the site but just decided to register today.

Particularly like the mlg sect. Sounds like a good group of guys.

After years of 2 over seas and and several local, I made my 1st with them today.

Looking fwd to it.

37yo. competed in both BB and PL. As my name suggests, my legs always dominated over my upper body.

I was a member of tnation for years when I was an ok site.

Happy to bring some knowledge to the board I hope as well as keep learning and meet some like minded indvidual.

Cheers

J

Roidtard ..... ty for the welcome. I have been following alot of the posts in MLG including yours. Hope to get to know you more and the rest of the Dawg Pound better and contribute in MLG and to ASF.

Robyoyo .... thanks for the welcome. I am in VA. I gt to NY a few times a year. Hope to see you around here.

QZ

Custom. I appreciate the welcome. Read many of your posts. Happy to be here and hope to contribute as well.

QZ

Warrior, Same to you. Love your posts. Knowledgeable guy. I am stoked to be here. legs are destroyed today. green banded heavy box squats last night .... whew! wt was 545 at the top end. 10 sets of 3.

QZ

Back