• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trying to get scripted injectables for trt

Unlisted

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok went in to my family Dr. and askd if he could check my test levels so he did a lipid panel and liver and such was good however the panel he did for testosterone showed my levels at 214 and he says normal is from 240-800 so he wants to run more labs in 2 weeks i guess to further investigate....I will post labs asap

Question what should i expect in this whole process, time frame , and any advice to steer away from anything but injectables.?..If anyone is familiar and has any good info or things i need to be aware of and say to dr. to get what i need easier please im open ears....

Also i see 214 is below the low end of the spectrum but is this really low? or is this normal levels for trt? I just received my results by fax so any questions i have cant be asked till i see dr, again in 2 wks...So id rather get your guys input and be prepared when i go back then let him tell me whats best for me.....This all sucks in a way cuz i was on my way to a 12 wk cycle starting soon however i will wait and hopefully get decent scripts to cruise now..

Yes its low, by I mean low but just enough to make you function below average.

Heres what I used to do back in the days to get scripts.

I woud take one time 50~100mg of dbol or anadrol 1 week before the blood test and it will shut me down fast and furious, while I utter bullshit low test symptoms to doctrs like I cant get libido.

They then do blood test and sure enough I have low test and LH level, bam puts me on scripts.

240 is considered 'normal' range, but the range isn't age dependent, so that might be OK for a 90yr old, but not someone younger.

The first thing they like to give is gel, but if you are around women, kids, etc, it is bad because it rubs off on anyone you touch or who touches you. I would point that out if necessary.

Also describe any symptoms you might have - decreased libido, depression, lack of energy, etc.

Sent from the Planet Fitness holding cell because I asked to use the squat rack.

interesting...questions though
ive heard it usually takes forever to get scripts with testing and adjusting levels etc. Once your done testing do you continue dbol ,start pct or what?

next id have to keep coming in for bloodwork and the dose they usually give is under 200mg every 2 weeks so is it tough to time your cycles around there consistant labs?

I woud take one time 50~100mg of dbol or anadrol 1 week before the blood test and it will shut me down fast and furious, while I utter bullshit low test symptoms to doctrs like I cant get libido.

They then do blood test and sure enough I have low test and LH level, bam puts me on scripts.

thx kyoshkin thx for the info and ill keep that in mind....

Labs for me are every 6months, so it is pretty easy to 'time it'. Plus, since there is no pct and they give you some latitude in setting up your lab work appt time, easy peasy.

Sent from the Planet Fitness holding cell because I asked to use the squat rack.

Pretty Slick👌

Did you spread the 50-100mg around or just hit it all in one shot week before BT?

My HERO

i have been thru this as well as know many people who have. i can tell you this 9 times out of 10 your pcp isnt going to give you injectable test, your gonna get thrown on androgel or these other treatments. if you want the more aggressive treatments(injectable)your going to be more than likely refered to an endo, and good luck getting into one of those quickly typical time around my way is in months, multiple months waiting period unless u get a cancellation.

as for crashing your natty test even more, the above is an option like the the captain said, or i have heard these work as well:
getting little sleep the few days prior to the blood draw, and this which i dont know if it was a joke where i heard it or not but it was a reputable source saying it but they said busting a couple nuts the night before. i have heard alcohol consumption will lower natty test too the night before.

IML Gear Cream!
ya seems like androgel is there fav to push ...i knjow a few people on the gels...Tbney hate it...says it reeks and is a pita...kids and wife cant touch for fear of transfering it to them....It did raise there levels though and they feel great again without the rollercoaster ride if put on 200mg every 2 weeks....however im looki ng to get my levels at optimal numbers...only reason i tried this way is one tro get my precycle labs done on insur. and # if i can get a vial here and ther scripted and bloods done every 6 months on insur as well its a win, win ...Its looking like its more of a pita than anything though....If my Dr. opts out on my ideas then ill look around and ask around for Dr, Swole and try one more time and if no go self medicating was always in the game plan anyway so just no free scripts...thx for all the info fellas i will keep ya posted next week after the other labs and results....does anyone know the panel name for the bloodwork best to get for precycle,on cycle and after pct to get.? i knos lipid is liver values but not sure what test one is called that has free t3 /t4 and everything else needed...estro etc etc...

Dang, crashing your own test levels, you guys are crazy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the same levels as you. I didn't intend to get on TRT but after some issues, I noticed the low T effecting my life negatively so I asked dr to put me on TRT which is also my GP, not an endo. They started with the gel but two months of that and fighting with insurance was a pain. I told my dr the gel was making me break out and I'd prefer to inject once a week. He put me on 100 mg a week, retested 6 months later and it was in the mid 700 range. He hasn't tested me since but I think it's coming soon. I go in every month for refills and now just see the nurse practitioner. I told her I need a refill for my test and she tried to tell me to get off it for 2-3 months and retest to see if my test levels would come back. I got pissed and said I don't want to go back to how I lived, the dr said I would be on the rest of my life and I told her to go get the dr so we can discuss this b/c my test levels are suppressed and they're not coming back especially at 33 almost 34 years old. Anyways just my experience. Good luck!

so how did it end up with your talk and what test dose are you currently on and what type a/i did dr. script ya ?

I had the same levels as you. I didn't intend to get on TRT but after some issues, I noticed the low T effecting my life negatively so I asked dr to put me on TRT which is also my GP, not an endo. They started with the gel but two months of that and fighting with insurance was a pain. I told my dr the gel was making me break out and I'd prefer to inject once a week. He put me on 100 mg a week, retested 6 months later and it was in the mid 700 range. He hasn't tested me since but I think it's coming soon. I go in every month for refills and now just see the nurse practitioner. I told her I need a refill for my test and she tried to tell me to get off it for 2-3 months and retest to see if my test levels would come back. I got pissed and said I don't want to go back to how I lived, the dr said I would be on the rest of my life and I told her to go get the dr so we can discuss this b/c my test levels are suppressed and they're not coming back especially at 33 almost 34 years old. Anyways just my experience. Good luck!

She just wrote the script and said she'll talk to the dr. I'm on 100 mg a week. No AI. I just buy from a source or use research stuff. They aren't knowledgable enough to prescribe an AI and I don't want to push it.

Back