• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

To sick to lift?

Slider

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I got the flu pretty bad and it kept me out of the gym for a week. So I was wondering if it would be beneficial for me to kick my cycle out one more week to compensate for this "week off"; or do I just chalk it up to being sick and I am out a week of training on gear? Thanks for the advise,

- Slider

I dont see a problem with adding an extra week. Give or take though, is it really going to make a difference? I will be extending, but then again, Ill heading in to a cruise.... :clapping: Im with you though... Ive been sick for ten days. I forced myself to hit the gym and was pretty weak... Went through a whole workout at about 75% strength.. This was all when my cycle starting hitting its stride.

i hate being sick, i am still recovering from the flu, 7 days today, no gym and eating is damn near impossible. i am losing weight at a ridiculous rate. imo if you miss a week its good generally every few months but being sick and missing a week it takes a week on top of the week you missed to get back on track properly, its probably more mental for me, but it has its affects all over.

shit I had the flu for two weeks and still feel like shit lost 20 LBS mid cycle that shit sucks!!!!!! to compensate I am throwing in d-bol at the end

Back