• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Two Weeks to Second Cycle

pappybay

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay guys, I have two weeks left before starting my second cycle. Right now I am looking at the following setup

Weeks 1-14 Test E/C at 750 MG per week in two injections
Weeks 3 -14 NPP at 375 per week in three 150 MG injections
Anastrozole throughout and Caber at .5 two times per week.
PCT does not matter as I cruise at 200 MG test C per week

I am 208 and about 12% BF, eat clean and want to move my muscle weight up by 10-12 pounds.

The more I read bout NPP the more concerned I am it is not a good choice. In particular, I am not excited about the negatives of the methandriol diproponate in the NPP.
Also, I am interested in having sex routinely and it seems like Deca Dick (NPP's uncle) as a material factor (which I assume Test offsets). Any none wisecrack comments on this point? This is a nonstarter for me.
Also want to keep my hair......Ha

I also considered Tren A as an alternative and switching to Tren E if the Tren A sides are not too bad.

I am willing to hold off to try another combination if you guys have a strong opinion towards an alternative. I want to add the 10-12 pounds of muscle.

BTW I am on HCG at 500 IU's per week as well.

Thoughts on this cycle or alternatives.

I did run a post on this about two months ago but did not ask these specific questions.

Appreciate any help.

I ran TPA at 700mg a week with NPP at 350mg a week. Used Aromasin as an AI at 37.5 per day and caber at .5mg twice a week. NPP is great for your goals. If you keep your E2 in check along with caber you will not experiance the dreaded deca dick. Make sure you get labs 3-4 weeks in to confirm proper amount of AI during your cycle.

Sex drive was very high on NPP.

I had absolutely no sides running NPP and in my opinion you will bulk up on NPP more so than tren.

And as far as hair loss that was not an issue for me. If you are prone to balding then it could be an issue.

Thanks Skip, good feedback. I have MPB so I am taking 1 MG of FIna per day. Is there any conflict between NPP and Fina that you are aware of. I have looked extensively and seen none.

My thinking is NPP/deca is the perfect 2nd cycle. It gets the joints lubed and let's you get structurally (best word I could find) ready for the added strain. I've only done it with a dbol kickstart, next time probably drol, too.
Cant help with the hair, but no issues with deca dick- AI was Asin and Prolacterone.

A correction to what I stated in my first statement, and you probably already know this but, Caber has nothing to do with controlling your E2, Caber is for issues that may arise from a 19nor and prolactin issues. But most of what I have read is if your estro is under control you will not suffer from prolactin issues. But using Caber is a better safe than sorry measure unless you get labs frequently to test if progestin is under control.

Hoping somebody else can chime in on MPB

NPP is one of my top compounds . Test and Npp is an exellent stack and I am sure you will love it and get the results you desire if your diet and training is on . I have never had any neg sides from npp whatsoever . It is a very good anabolic agent and I seem to lean out on it everytime I run it along with exellent growth . There is no Methandriol in NPP , that is a entirely different compound . NPP is simply nandrolone , the same drug as in deca with the phenylpropionate ester . You have it right with most guys dosing eod but three times per week will be ok . Npp should not aggrivate MPB as it is usually the strong androgenetic agents that are guilty of this, i.e. mast and tren . I would run the NPP from the start and stop it 2 weeks before ending the test . Just keep that estrogen in range and caber if you are worried about prolactin and all should be fine . For a second cycle I absolutely can't think of a better compound than Npp along with test . I wouldn't do tren at this point , tren is a whole other ballgame .

NPP is one of my top compounds . Test and Npp is an exellent stack and I am sure you will love it and get the results you desire if your diet and training is on . I have never had any neg sides from npp whatsoever . It is a very good anabolic agent and I seem to lean out on it everytime I run it along with exellent growth . There is no Methandriol in NPP , that is a entirely different compound . NPP is simply nandrolone , the same drug as in deca with the phenylpropionate ester . You have it right with most guys dosing eod but three times per week will be ok . Npp should not aggrivate MPB as it is usually the strong androgenetic agents that are guilty of this, i.e. mast and tren . I would run the NPP from the start and stop it 2 weeks before ending the test . Just keep that estrogen in range and caber if you are worried about prolactin and all should be fine . For a second cycle I absolutely can't think of a better compound than Npp along with test . I wouldn't do tren at this point , tren is a whole other ballgame .

Feedback like this is what makes this forum the excellent place it has become. Well informed people like you that take the time to provide your experience provide GREAT benefit to people like me and others.

I thank all replies and yours in particular. THANK YOU

IML Gear Cream!
Brother thankyou for your very kind post . That's how it works , we all learn from each other . I'm no expert, that's for sure but as you learn stuff you pass it on to others . Let us know how this goes for you .

Back