• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

19nor Gynos question (Tren,Deca etc)

Liquidex

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Without a doubt, Tren and Deca have massive anabolic effect. But they are 19nors, and they cause progesteone related gyno.

So what kind of AI do you bros take to prevent or cure these 19nor gyno??

Obviously Arimidex wont work jack crap here, since its not estrogen gyno from testosterone.

Im asking because im curious. Im not planning to take it at all.

It seem people are obssesed with prami or caber. But I dont hear many successeful stories.

I also hear as long as one controls estrogen , you dont need to progesterone. Is this true??

I also hear letro can be taken instead of arimidex or aromasin for these 19 nors.

Someone experienced tell me the answers!!!

Whenever I use a 19nor steroid I take cabergoline @.5mgs 2 x wkly and I have had no issues.
With that arimadex is my choice for ON cycle.
Letro can be taken as you'r ai in small amounts. I wouldnt personally, I only keep it around IF I have a issue.
Last time I took it in a emergency for 2 wks I had bad sexual side effects that took some time to recover from.
I have not taken prami but from what I have read and been told it has way more possible side effects over caber.
In fact caber has a positive sexual side effect that I can attest to in that you can get wood easier, go longer and more frequently with increased volume.
So obviously I have no need to ever try prami.LOL

Letro and caber will do you fine.

There's no reason to use letro..adex or masin is good...and caber either 2 x per week, or maybe even e3d if needed. Some guys can get away with keeping estro in check and avoiding prolactin issues. I'm not one of them. Currently using .5 caber e3d and 25mg masin ed.

There's no reason to use letro..adex or masin is good...and caber either 2 x per week, or maybe even e3d if needed. Some guys can get away with keeping estro in check and avoiding prolactin issues. I'm not one of them. Currently using .5 caber e3d and 25mg masin ed.
Adex for 19nors?

Im still little confused about how adex,aromasin, and letro can lower or effect progest sides at this point. I think I heard the caber is banned in china that it is not supplied in US anymore after research chemical companies sell every caber or pramis..

Ok.
Here's how I would explain it.
Arimadex ON cycle if doesed correctly should keep you'r estro in check.
When I say I take caber .5 2x wkly this is just for a little extra precaution in case the adex hasnt kept the estro in check. Thats when the problems with progestrone related gyno symptoms could occur.
I have also been told that if one keeps there estro in check this wouldnt be needed but I always go with what I feel is safest. Besides I told you caber has some great sides.
In a perfect world and if people could afford to get blood work done all the time it may not be needed.

IML Gear Cream!
Alright Alright, so here is the final question. So as long as the estrogen is low, the progesterone should also be low rigt? What Im seeing here is low est= low progest

For some...like I said, even when my estro is in check... I still require caber or prami. Everyone is going to be different.

Back