• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My next Cycle Critique Please!

jets

illumiNATTY
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright just looking for any input or adjustments to my cycle that I'm going to be starting in a few weeks.

Weight= 205
BF=14%
Height=6'1"
Goal is to be 205 at 8-10% at the end of the cycle.

My proposed Recomp cycle
1-13 Prop EOD 125mg's =440mg's a week
1-11 NPP EOD 100mg's =350mg's a week
4-12 Anavar ED 100mg's
1-11 Bold Cyp E3D 200mg's =400mg's a week*
1-12 HCG E3D 250iu's =500iu's a week
1-12 Adex EOD .5mg's
Proscar 1mg ED Will up it if I notice hair loss/shedding also Niz shampoo.

PCT standard Clomid/Nolva 4 days after last Test injection

*Should I add in the Bold Cyp or hold off and do the NPP/Prop/Var? Any suggestions, this is going to be my second cycle?

Thanks guys! I can't wait to shred up for summer!
biggrin.gif

Prop at 100mg/ed=700wk
Npp at 75mg/ed= 525mg/wk
You can mix these in same syringe and do one shot.
Bold cyp 300mg twice weekly =600mg/wk (week1-12)
Save hcg for end of cycle to kick start pct.
That's how I would do that cycle.
Take it with a grain of salt.

Thanks for your input! I appreciate it, I think I'm going to drop the bold cyp and save it for my winter bulker. The more I thought about this cycle after I posted it and saw it, it was a lot for a second cycle. I'm going to stick with the prop/npp/var. I'll up my test and run the npp low as I am not sure on sides as I've never ran it and I'll throw in the var the last 6-8 weeks at 100mg's. Thanks warrior

That's not really a good cycle IMO. I hate the recomp bs either commit to a diet or up the dose and bulk up. The term recomp is bullshit. Your body will get used to those low doses after 5 weeks, then your just pissing away gear.
run test e or c at 500-750 week
npp at 500 week drop the eq because it needs to be run 16 weeks plus to really get the benefits.
the var looks good just my opinion but that cycle is weak bro

That's not really a good cycle IMO. I hate the recomp bs either commit to a diet or up the dose and bulk up. The term recomp is bullshit. Your body will get used to those low doses after 5 weeks, then your just pissing away gear.
run test e or c at 500-750 week
npp at 500 week drop the eq because it needs to be run 16 weeks plus to really get the benefits.
the var looks good just my opinion but that cycle is weak bro

I guess my definition of a recomp is a cut. I'm already on a diet now cutting slowly and ready to add the extra boost to help me along! I'm going to up my test/npp and drop the bold. Thanks for all the criticism

Back