• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

roid + and gen shi

frank the tank

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been hearing that roid + and gen shi are under dosed and purity is not up to par.
Has anyone gotten blood test done while on these products?
Good or bad.

Where have you read that?! I've never once heard anyone complain about either lol

Where have you read that?! I've never once heard anyone complain about either lol
On a review forum saw two bloods of roid + prop come back bunk.
Seen some mass spectrometry test on tren e come back 70% purity at 100 mg.ml

For tren, anything 70%+ is g2g in my book. I would pay tremendous amounts of money for tren in the 90s.

Sent using Tapatren, the next gen in aas boarding. Avatar is Bailey Jay...

On a review forum saw two bloods of roid + prop come back bunk.
Seen some mass spectrometry test on tren e come back 70% purity at 100 mg.ml
Wow I'd be interested to see more tests. There track record has always been good.

I've haven't had blood work done while on cycle but I can say that my last cycle of Tren A 150 mg/EOD and Test P 25mg/EOD, of which both were Roid+, was an amazing cycle! 15lbs gained and lost 2%bf. Guess I haven't heard of anyone complaining of potency. I also used HCG from Gen-Shi labs while on cycle (100iu ED starting on day 7 and stopping 2wks before AAS cleared my system)and testes stayed full.

IML Gear Cream!
I've haven't had blood work done while on cycle but I can say that my last cycle of Tren A 150 mg/EOD and Test P 25mg/EOD, of which both were Roid+, was an amazing cycle! 15lbs gained and lost 2%bf. Guess I haven't heard of anyone complaining of potency. I also used HCG from Gen-Shi labs while on cycle (100iu ED starting on day 7 and stopping 2wks before AAS cleared my system)and testes stayed full.
No doubt Roid+ is G2G.
Cruising on 0.5ml of pharma grade Test E e4d. Gonna switch to R+ Test E as those amps are pain in the ass.
Also R+ line is more viscous and causes less PIP.

Is there a reason why only 25mg of prop?

New trend Low Test, High Tren
Less sides, same good results as you let Tren do all the work.
Its believed than both Tren and Test compete for the same receptors - hence the side effects when both are run at high or even moderate doses.

In currently using Roid + tren e but it's only been three weeks so really, wtf do I know yet? Smooth as silk, though. No pip.

:winkfinger:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In currently using Roid + tren e but it's only been three weeks so really, wtf do I know yet? Smooth as silk, though. No pip.

:winkfinger:

3 weeks and nothing ?? I would think you would have some effects by now ... Not full on effects but def something being that its tren and way more androgenic then any other steroid

3 weeks and nothing ?? I would think you would have some effects by now ... Not full on effects but def something being that its tren and way more androgenic then any other steroid

It feels good man. Mixed with an upper respiratory infection

Got ya pal ...Get well soon man

Back