• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

fighting neuromuscular disease

mkay

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking for real Oxandrolone to fight degenerative muscle atrophy and here I wound up.

What disease do you have? What can the doc and insurance get you as far as aas or will they?

Welcome. Best of luck. Lot of good helpful people on here.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Welcome and I'm sure you'll find all you need here

Sent from the bottom of a protein jug.

Thankyou for the welcome.

I have Limb Girdle Muscular Dystrophy, still ambulatory but poor gait, weak core and particular difficulties with bicep curls- to be exact I top out at 750grams. So you can see what I am up against.
A few studys have been done on its use in my condition and it looks good and safe, but finding it difficult to get my doctors to commit.
Fed up of waiting so going solo, need to strengthen my lower back and shoulders before I loose theI was going to recability to walk and sit up straight.

Put through an order for Oxandrolone with WP but bottled it when I was told whom and where to pay the money too. Wanted to be sure Iwwasn't falling for a scam and i would receive something.

Like the sound of AY but max dose is 10mg so stuck with BD or AP. So am I ok to put my money in WP?

WP is g2g. You need to do more research before you jump on anadrol. Test should be your base and anadrol should only be run 4-6 weeks at a time as it is liver toxic. Liver care should be taken with it also.

Brother, I think every sponsor on this board is good to go. One has an outstanding issue, but not sure of the details. Be careful on what you say on the open forum regarding payments, delivery time and or dates, etc.
you really need to get to a post count sticky and get 11 posts. Once you have 11, log off and come back in 30 mins. You will be able to send personal messages (PM) at that time. Talk with reps you are interested in working with. AY is private, not sure what the rules they have are regarding new clients- usually you need ALOT of posts and several months. JerseyDevil can tell you more.
Good luck! Get PM working, and ask the vets here if you heading in the right direction. So far I think you are.

IML Gear Cream!
WP is g2g. You need to do more research before you jump on anadrol. Test should be your base and anadrol should only be run 4-6 weeks at a time as it is liver toxic. Liver care should be taken with it also.

hoping to not be wrong,but he said oxandrolone,so he's talking about var,not anadrol (oxymetholone)

Yeah, hoping for some additional muscle power and a little fat metabolism, basicly increase my strength to weight ratio.

Currently take a meal full of supplements, though could do with more BCAAs. Diet is good, or as good as it can be with the selection of fruit and veg in these parts, we raise our own livestock which includes a breed of sheepproducing very lean lamb and same for beef. Will be starting with chickens this year.

Just need good clean products to keep my health. Does anyone get their gear tested for purity and potency?

Back