• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hello. Looking for BT Clinico

TheWickedOne

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sup y'all! I've been looking through the different sources on various sights. I could have sworn someone said there was a source here for BioTech Pharmaclinico. My local source is out and won't be stocking anymore for family reasons. And unitedanabolics is down. If not I'll do my research to try another lab. Thanks for your time ladies and gents.

Check out the forums and you will find a rep and they will be able to help you out

Thanks gents. I know the reps will be able to help me out with finding various other legit sources. And if need be I have no problem doing the time and research to find one I'm comfortable with. But from what I've read through so far I don't see a source for biotech here yet. If I could get pointed in the right direction it would help a lot. I'm not trying to ask a generic question like "what's the best gear source to order from" without doing my research. If I can't find BT I will def look up other sources. But like I said, can't seem to find it and I'm not about to ask every source here for a list just to see if BT is on their inventory.
And also, after some research it seems like Biotech Pharmaclinico is dropping off the map. My locals source isn't restocking and some of the sites and sources that we're selling are recently gone. Wondering if something happened to their lab?

Wicked, get your post count up to 10 so you can receive and send PM's, there is a sticky for reaching 10 posts.

Also, you can check the sponsor sub forums, or look under the source checking & discussion forum. I have only recently joined the ASF family, but everyone seems willing to help with any issues or questions asked by other members, oh I almost forgot, make sure to read the ASF rules.

Thanks for the "insightful" info , fellow bro. I'm trying to get my post count up by actually looking through posts and responding when I see something I can relate to, to get familiar with the board and the peeps. I've been looking through sponsor sub forums for a BT source and I have also searched for BIotech using the boards search feature. Apparently BT pharmaclinico doesn't have the best reputation. It's mixed with good and bad reviews online and this would be my first order online if I were to find an online source. I liked my local source so considering what I'm reading on the internets I'm just considering finding another lab.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the "insightful" info , fellow bro. I'm trying to get my post count up by actually looking through posts and responding when I see something I can relate to, to get familiar with the board and the peeps. I've been looking through sponsor sub forums for a BT source and I have also searched for BIotech using the boards search feature. Apparently BT pharmaclinico doesn't have the best reputation. It's mixed with good and bad reviews online and this would be my first order online if I were to find an online source. I liked my local source so considering what I'm reading on the internets I'm just considering finding another lab.

I promise for as many bad reviews you hear about some gear you will find just as many good reviews, when you get to 10 posts pm me and I'll let you know what my experience has been with my sources.

Well there are domestic and imports within the ASF family, like I said hit the post count sticky to get to 10 and PM me. :D

Back