• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

From PH to Test E cycle

Posmx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've cycled prohormones a few times now and have decided to stop taxing my body with them and go ahead and get the real gear. I plan on only running Test E at 500mg/wk for my first cycle. Ill be buying 25ml from AMA so I should run about 12 weeks total. I am currently cycling a prohormone called bedlam, (methylstenbolone & max Lmg stack), but am going to purchase my gear now and just sit on it until my body is ready.
My first question is: how long do I need to wait after I cycle this ph in order to start taking the test?
And my second question is: I am planning on taking aromasin, hcg, clomid and nolvadex. But with just a simple test cycle is all that necessary? It seems like every different website/forum has something different to say. I just need to make sure my body recovers properly. Any input is appreciated. Thank you

I am planning on taking aromasin, hcg, clomid and nolvadex. But with just a simple test cycle is all that necessary?

Not necessary but will make a difference as far as keeping gains goes.
The quicker you restore your natural testosterone production the more gains you'll keep.

Not necessary but will make a difference as far as keeping gains goes.
The quicker you restore your natural testosterone production the more gains you'll keep.

Yeah what he said.

My first question is: how long do I need to wait after I cycle this ph in order to start taking the test?
​Whenever really. Normally time on + pct = time off, or at least that's what a lot of people go by. But realistically you could jump right into your test cycle or wait until your body is recovered from the one your on now, which really would be the best thing to do.

And my second question is: I am planning on taking aromasin, hcg, clomid and nolvadex. But with just a simple test cycle is all that necessary?
​Nope but like Danny said it will make keeping your gains a bit easier. I normally just run an AI as needed on test to keep bloat down.

Whenever you feel really. Most people say to wait to recover before you start. For me, youre already shut down, id just start it when you get it. Itll be like you kick started with your oral ph's. (I really enjoy max lmg btw)

I hate clomid. Ran it once for a week and a half, terribly fucked with my vision, havent used it since. Ive gone to homeostasis just fine on nolva alone, but its all up to the user. When i come off again for a bit, ill be using massive amounts of hcg, some asin, and 40/40/20/20 nolva.

Sent using Tapatren, the next gen in aas boarding. Avatar is Bailey Jay...

​Whenever really. Normally time on + pct = time off, or at least that's what a lot of people go by. But realistically you could jump right into your test cycle or wait until your body is recovered from the one your on now, which really would be the best thing to do.

I've thought about jumping straight in like you said. But the thing is that I don't have the gear yet and won't be ordering until the 1st of feb. I still have quite a bit of the ph to continue, about 3 weeks or so. And I have no idea how long it will take to receive my order. My buddy who orders (different source) takes him abt 3 weeks to receive so I'm just going to assume it'll be about the same. That being said, would it be bad to continue the ph for the following 3 weeks, have a week of nothing if I had to, then go to test after that week? And if so, do I use pct for that week or is it unnecessary?

My original plan (before I decided to make a post) was to finish out this ph, do the month of pct, then go directly into the test after I finished pct. So that would be too soon or okay?
Obviously I want to keep as much gains as possible, and avoid gyno, but my biggest priority is keeping my testes, as my wife and I are going to be trying to get pregnant in about a year or so.
-Thanks for the input.

You can do whatev you want. I dont see the point of being off for a week on pct (which isnt even a recovery at all) only to start again. Or even a month pct only to start again. You dont know if youve base lined yet in a month. Thats why people way time on+time pct = time off. So you can truely tell if youre back in homeostasis (which i wont be doing....)

Has anyone here ordered from AMA? Any issues or all go well?

You can do whatev you want. I dont see the point of being off for a week on pct (which isnt even a recovery at all) only to start again. Or even a month pct only to start again. You dont know if youve base lined yet in a month. Thats why people way time on+time pct = time off. So you can truely tell if youre back in homeostasis (which i wont be doing....)

Would taking that week gap between cycles have any potential negative effects on my body?

I say no. Its no different than being on a cycle, gooing out of town for a week or two, and coming back and starting back up

How important is the hcg? The source I'm using is currently out. I'd like to order all the supplies from the same site if possible

IML Gear Cream!
Well its pretty much been answered, you can wait on the Test e till after PCT and yes if you take all that shit for PCT it will help you keep more gains for longer.
BTW you are taking real gear already, its just oral instead of inj. Methylsten and max lmg are very good, you may even get better gains on them than 500 mg ew of Test for 12 wks. Just because they are leagal supps doesnt mean they arent any weaker than dbol,winstrol, or tbol. The ideal is orals no matter if they are legal or not cannont be used for long cycles as safely as most Inj. Test e can be run higher mg and all year if you want, thus getting better gains than if you try to run orals. You can still take legal PH's, some are even better than illegal orals! Everybody is diff. I liked superdrol better than anadrol, both are harsh on your liver. Max lmg is one of my fav's because it isnt as harsh on your liver and can be ran 10-12 weeks. Alot of people run orals as a kick off to a short cycle, and some add orals in after 8-12 weeks of inj to up the total mg of AAS once gains slow. Alot of orals produce fast gains, and the less toxic inj can help solidify those fast gains from orals. I used to run cycles like this- wk 1-12 test e or c, wk 1-4 dbol or adrol. But with cool shit like max lmg, and furazabol that arent so toxic, you can now run very productive cycles like this - test e wk 1-12, methyl PH like msten, methyl clostabol, dmz etc wks 1-4, and max lmg or furazabol (ethyl or non methyl) wks 1-12 or wks 4-12. This way you are running more total mg thus better gains. Not to mention you can now get legal non methyls like deianolone(brew or transdermal), desoxy Test (trans or brew), trestolone ( trans or brew) etc that are safer to run for longer cycles like Test. PH's can help any cycle if done corrctly, but illegal AAS nor PH's/DS's will be productive if diet and training are not spot on.

This is probably a very stupid question, but I'm asking anyways..
If hcg is used to stimulate the testes to produce natural testosterone, why couldn't I use a strong test booster?
Ive found other hcg available, but it's "roids plus" brand, which I've read a lot of bad about. Or gen-shi which seems to be hit or miss from what I've read. So I'm not sure I'm willing to order since I don't want to risk it being bunk, and the other thing is it'll be 25$ shipping just for the hcg. If only the source I was planning on using had it in stock..

This is probably a very stupid question, but I'm asking anyways..
If hcg is used to stimulate the testes to produce natural testosterone, why couldn't I use a strong test booster?
Ive found other hcg available, but it's "roids plus" brand, which I've read a lot of bad about. Or gen-shi which seems to be hit or miss from what I've read. So I'm not sure I'm willing to order since I don't want to risk it being bunk, and the other thing is it'll be 25$ shipping just for the hcg. If only the source I was planning on using had it in stock..

you could... but HCG is going to work a shit ton better lol

I've thought about jumping straight in like you said. But the thing is that I don't have the gear yet and won't be ordering until the 1st of feb. I still have quite a bit of the ph to continue, about 3 weeks or so. And I have no idea how long it will take to receive my order. My buddy who orders (different source) takes him abt 3 weeks to receive so I'm just going to assume it'll be about the same. That being said, would it be bad to continue the ph for the following 3 weeks, have a week of nothing if I had to, then go to test after that week? And if so, do I use pct for that week or is it unnecessary?

My original plan (before I decided to make a post) was to finish out this ph, do the month of pct, then go directly into the test after I finished pct. So that would be too soon or okay?
Obviously I want to keep as much gains as possible, and avoid gyno, but my biggest priority is keeping my testes, as my wife and I are going to be trying to get pregnant in about a year or so.
-Thanks for the input.

Um if your coming off for a month theres no point in doing pct imo you wont really lose much. You can keep running the ph up until you start your cycle assuming your liver isnt fucked to shit,which chances are it wont be, or if your worried about fertility id say hop off the ph do the month pct then do the test cycle and pct again. I've got a girl preg while 2 months into a 750mg tren 500mg test run in the past so idk how much i buy into the whole AAS makes you infertile thing. but again thats just my .02

Anyone ever used the brands roids plus or gen shi for anything? Opinions & inputs?

Anyone ever used the brands roids plus or gen shi for anything? Opinions & inputs?
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/threads/187390-Steel-Gear-Roid-Test-Cypionate-Review-and-Labs
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/threads/192195-Roid-plus-test-e-results

I really liked Roid+ Sust 375, far better than Omnadren I have had from a sponsor which shall not be named.
Roid+ Test E is g2g as well.

As for Gen-Shi I haven't tried any of their products but I am confident its g2g as well. Got 40ml of their Primo, need to get another 40-50 ml for my upcoming cycle.

Thanks for the info. One more thing is: what size needles do i need? I have access to insulin needles, could i use those by any chance? i also read on other threads a lot of ppl get their pins from walmart, ive never seen them there (maybe because i never looked) is that something they keep behind the counter?

- - - Updated - - -

also does it matter where i inject the test?

Bro im sorry, but if you are having questions like that, you havent even tried to read other posts. I have no problem giving suggestions, but you havent done any research...

Bro im sorry, but if you are having questions like that, you havent even tried to read other posts. I have no problem giving suggestions, but you havent done any research...

your right. im usually on this forum on my phone and if i try and do a search it will come up errors.
so if i want to do a search, i need to log into my actual laptop which i rarely do.
to be honest, the needles are something i never thought to research until yesterday when i read some forums.
i saw last night while i was searching that a lot of people seem to use 25g for their test, however ive read people comment that is too small as well? (the insulin needle question shouldnt have been asked, it was more of being curious if the gauge was large enough or far too small, it passed right through my mind that the actual needle is too short). that being said, would a 1.5" needle do the job fine? and 25g okay?

i found out on another forum that walmart cant sell them due to my state, so that question is answered.

and lastly with my "injection site" question... i know where i can inject, however yesterday i was talking to a buddy that injects and he told me that wherever on his body he uses to inject, grows larger than it should. is that something he does wrong or is that natural to happen? thats what led to my question, im curious if there is a site that is better to use than others, or if i should inject at different sites each time?

-thanks

Back