• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First thing to add to Test Cyp?

LowTman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been on Test Cyp for 8 months and want your opinion as to what to add next if anything.

I am no expert, so I am asking for your feedback. Started this due to Test levels around 102. Then got hooked when i saw my body change. The last 8 months have been spent working out 3-4 days, learning how to work out & and getting addicted to this board.

I am 47, 6.0 210, increased the test to 750mg weekly a month ago. Trying to eat 6 times a day and averaging about 3400 calories of clean food. Eating has been tough.

I want to bulk up & put on some weight. What are your thoughts?

Any feedback is appreciated.

LowTman

I have been on Test Cyp for 8 months and want your opinion as to what to add next if anything.

I am no expert, so I am asking for your feedback. Started this due to Test levels around 102. Then got hooked when i saw my body change. The last 8 months have been spent working out 3-4 days, learning how to work out & and getting addicted to this board.

I am 47, 6.0 210, increased the test to 750mg weekly a month ago. Trying to eat 6 times a day and averaging about 3400 calories of clean food. Eating has been tough.

I want to bulk up & put on some weight. What are your thoughts?

Any feedback is appreciated.

LowTman

I would'nt add anything , just blast on 750mg for 10-12 weeks then drop back to your TRT dose.

TBH you would see good gains @ 500 ....its always best to grow on the lowest dose necessary and bump in later cycles.
Are you running an AI ? you should have adex in-hand to control Estro should you need to.

I was in the same boat as you. Been on TRT for several years now. Decided I wanted to take it to another level.

My TRT dose is 200mg/wk of Test C.

For my cycle I bumped that up to 600mg/wk, and added 50mg/ed of TBol, and 50mg/ed of Proviron.

LOVED the results.

I don't focus on the macros, rather than protein and calories. I shoot for 3500 calories and 320 grams of protein. Honest answer so I can get better feedback. Here is a copy of one of my meals pinned to my wife's ass, I mean kitchen cabinet.

Meal 1. 3 eggs with two egg whites, 1 cup of cooked oats with 1/4 cup walnuts & 1/4 cup apples, 1 fruit.

Meal 2. 1 cup yogurt 1/4 cup fruit or 1 cup of cottage cheese, slice wheat bread with 2 tablespoons of almond butter.

Before lunch protein shake, whole gains protein mango

Meal 3. 8oz beef with sweet potato, 1 1/2 cup veggies

Afternoon shake 2 cup milk, 1 banana, 1 scoop protein, 1 scoop carb load, 1 raw egg, 1 cup almond butter. This is 2000 calories and 100 grams of protein

Meal 4. 8-10 ounce beef or chicken, 1 cup rice or Quinoa, salad with veggies 1/4 cup of fruit.

So four meals with food and two which consist of shakes/drinks.

I could be stricter, but with a family of 5 it is tough. Considering I started out 7 months ago as TRT and now I am in to weight training, it's progress. I substitute, but eat a lot. I have 3 restaurants so I am around some clean food. Business and family make it tough, thus the focus on 3500 calories and the 320 grams of protein.

Work out to follow off to drop off the daughter to dance. Betcha this is easier for bachelors.

So what are your thought on this? Enough calories to grow?

If I were you I would probably focus more on your wife's ass I mean your cabinet lol. Maybe some vets. Could chime in ..

Unless you have a very slow metabolism that calorie count seems low to me. I am 6 4 and 208 pounds (52 yrs old) and I would drop fast at 3,500 per day. On a blast I will run from 4,500 to 5,000 (hard to eat 5,000 clean) to put on weight but my metabolism is very high.

I agree with other posters that you should just increase your test for now and be patient. Results will come with hard work and a consistent diet. Go easy on the cardio and reassess your workout routine periodically.

I wish you the best in reaching your goals. I went from 175 to 192 in 1 year on 180-200 mg per week and then from 192 to 208 on a blast using Test C and Anavar (20 mg per day to start, then 50 and then 100 per day for 6 weeks). A lot of people here do not believe in orals. If you elect to go that direction make sure your labs are consistent and keep an eye on your liver panel in particular while using Anavar (typically a sub-maintenance ,muscle retention product)

Good luck in hitting your goals.

Back