• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Where to buy Insulin?

deathrattle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys..

This will be my first run with insulin. I hear you can just walk into any pharmacy and just ask the pharmacist behind the counter for it....is that the case?

I am going to follow Mike Arnolds insulin protocol. His latest protocol uses humilin-r. Has anyone had experience with that vs humalog? His Protocol is using 15iu 30min before workout. Will prob start at 10iu because i dont want any suprises.

Im also in my 9th week of my cycle which currently consists of

Test E 850/wk
Deca 500/wk
EQ 800/wk
1mg adex e3d
.5mg caber e3d

Week 1-5 was dbol/drol

Just want a kick to my mid cycle aas.

I get mine at the same place I get my test. The pharmacy:coffee:

If i could suggest something...

-r insulin will peak twice over a long period of time (i believe its 2-6hours, i cannot remember exact).
Log insulin is in and out faster and only peaks once. This is a lot easier to control.
I would not start at 15iu. Or even 10iu. Get a feel for how you react. Start at 4iu and slowly step up from there.
I also wouldnt run slin without gh

Sent using Tapatren, the next gen in aas boarding. Avatar is Bailey Jay...

Wally World brah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wally World brah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This! Be fucking careful bro! Would hate to see someone get hurt using slin

I didn't even see the 15 iu thing!! Bwahaa at that dose you won't need a bottle you'll be dead or retarded after your first day lol!! You better do some research before you really fuck yourself up!

IML Gear Cream!
Humalog I beleive you need a script for unlike humilin-r.

I will also start off small with only 4iu and see how my body responds.

Below is a copy of Mike Arnold's Insulin Protocol if interested.

"First off, I want to say that there is no single way that has been proven to be the best. Guys have gotten good results with several different methods using all sorts of different foods, insulin types, dosages, an frequencies.

I alos want to state that no one should be using insulin unless they have a very thorough understanding of this drug and how it works in the body. The dangers are real...and ignorance CAN get someone killed...easily! For example, the difference between life and death can be a simple misunderstanding of what an "IU" actually is. I have seen insulin styinges which list the numbers 1-10, with each number standing for 10 IU....not 1. Others will list the numbers 10-20-30-40, etc, with smaller increments of measure inbetween those. With the former syringes, it is possible for the uneducated to misinterpret the number 8 for 8 IU, when in reality it is 80 IU. Such a person would think they are administering a very safe dose and then end up dead a couple hours later.

Even when one understands all the basic informatiin about insulin, one must still understand that there are factors outside the user's control, which could spring up and cause problems. For example, my good frined, who is a diabetic and has been using insulin multiple times daily for 30+ years, has had several serious scares because of outside influences. One time, while traveling in the car, he injected his normal daily dose of long-acting insulin, followed by an inject of humalog to compemsate for the meal he was about to eat. About 5 minutes later he realized that the bellhop had not packed his food with him in the car as asked...and he was in the middle of the dessert 3 hours away from the nearest store. By the time he got to the hospital, he was nearly unconscious. In another instance, after injecting a hearty dose of humalog, he was struck with an abrupt case of the flu and could not hold down any food or liquid at all. After an hour of trying everything possible, he had to call the ambulance and be brought to the hospital for an IV. It was another close call.*

Thes things happened to a man who is ultra-responsible and knowledgable about his use, yet he could not prevent them from happening. Knowing this, how much more likely it is that something could go wrong for someone not properly educated?

The point is that before using insulin, you need to learn all you can about it, as this is the only way to minimize the possibility of a negative situation developing. With that said, the insulin program belowl is generic, as different people might need more or less carbs to optimally feed their body during the intra-post workout window. I have constructed the program so it will be safe for even the most insulin sensitize individual, but indovodual adjustment may be necessary after some experience has been gained.

The core of any insulin program involves protein (or amino acids) and carbohydrate (either complex or simple carbs). They are by far the 2 most important components of any successful insulin protocol. Without them, recovery & growth will NEVER be optimized. Therefore, it makes sense to consider what sources you're using and why. I want to make clear that there is no single best protein and carb source for everyone, as both individual need and circumstance can change what is best for each person. For example, one guy might be better off using hydrolyzed whey & casein proteins because he is in the off-season and could use the extra cals and growth factors contained in a those proteins, while the other guy might be better off using aminos because he is dieting and needs to cut calories, but still wants the recovery & growth benefits associated with amino acid consumption. There could be 100 reasons why someone mght be better of not using the ssme protein or carb source as another.*

In the program below, I have constructed it with the typical off-season, mass-building program in mind. In other words, recovery & growth is the main priority. After you have selected your protein & carb sources, which are responsible for 90% of the program's effectiveness, you can then begin adding other ingredients that supply added benefit. In the following program I have not listed every single benefical ingredient because it will just confuse most guys. Since the majority will not be able (or want) to buy every single ingredient, they will be forced to choose the ones they feel are the most important and may end up wasting their money on products which supply minimal benefit.

I have selected hydrolyzed whey & casein protein, in a 50:50 ratio (mimics the ratio found in human milk) for my protein source. I have selected these proteins for 3 main reasons. One, they both digest rapidly, which allows them to get to muscle tissue more quickly. There very littlelag time with hydrolyzed proteins, which makes them useful when trying to supply aminos to your muscles at specfic times. Two, research has shown that hydrolyzed proteins provide a greater spike in protein synthesis compared to regular proteins. Three, they don't slow down the digestion of the carbohydrate source.

My carb of choice are branched cyclic dextrins. They are an extremely fast digesting complex cardohydrate, which has been clinically proven to result in a greater and more rapid restoration of glycogen. There are other benefits associated with using this carb source, although I am pressed for time and cannot list them all here.

Now that you have your base, you can start adding things to it, such as:

Leucine*
Creatine*
Beta alanine
Nitrates*
Glycerol monostearate
GPLC
Taurine
Sodium glycerophosphate
Calcium lactate

etc...

Of the above listed compounds, I find Leucine to be nearly indispenable, as it is the only amino capable of inducing protein synthesis. Science shows it takes about 4.5 grams of leucine dumped into the bloodstream all at once, in order to increase protein syntheis maximally. in orde to ensure this takes place, I always add additional leucine into the mix. I also consider creatine to be basic stock, as the benefits are numerous. Beta alanine is a great addition, as it enhances creatine absorption, as well as allowing a greater total amount of creatine to be stored in muscle tissue. It also offers its own lactic acid buffering effects. It can be especially helpful for BB'rs who train with high volume, although users should keep in mind it takes about 5-6 weeks of continuous use to notice its full effects. The other ingredients are mainly for pump enhancement. The pump is typically already extreme when using insulin and steroids in combination with branched cycluc dextrins...and when adding these other ingredients, the pump can get really crazy. I believe, through the real-world experience of others and myself, that extreme pumps do induce muscle growth through some mechanism, although at this time science can only speculate as to how this takes place.*

As far as the type of insulin used, I prefer humilin for intra-post workout use...especially for beginners. As far as whether you should use your insulin pre-workout or post-workout, either method is effective. However, one should remmeber that when using humulin pre-workout, you are really delivering insulin throughout both the intra and post-workout window, as it stays active for about 4-5 hours post-injection. Because a pre-workout injection of humulin covers the body's needs through both the entire workout and a few hours afterward, while a post-workout injection only covers the post-workout window, I find pre-workout to be the preferable method. There is also some clinical research to support this approach. Research has shown that when aminos acids were administered pre-workout, they resulted in a greater increase in protein synthesis compared to post-workout administration. Since insulin enhances the absorption of aminos and all other nutrients, it stands to reason that a pre-workout injection, when administered in concert with the proper pre, intra, and post-workout nutrition, would take maximum advantage of all muscle building windows around a workout.

When you put everything together, it will look something like what you see below. I have not included those compounds in which their only or primary function is to increase the pump, although feel free to add any you like. However, before dong so, you should do some reserach on them, to ensure you are administering them at the proper time, as some should be administered up to an hour pre-workout, while others are better off consumed with the 1st shake.

30 min. Preworkout - 15 IU Humulin R.

15 min. Preworkout - 50 grams Branched chain cyclic dextrins. 10 grams hydrolyzed whey. 10 grams hydrolyzed casein. 4 grams leucine. 5 grams ultra-micronized creatine monohydrate. 2 grams beta alanine.*

60 min. After 1st shake -*50 grams Branched chain cyclic dextrins. 10 grams hydrolyzed whey. 10 grams hydrolyzed casein. 2 grams Beta alanine.*

60 min. After 2nd shake -*50 grams Branched chain cyclic dextrins. 10 grams hydrolyzed whey. 10 grams hydrolyzed casein.

You may find that you get another insulin spike a little while after your last shake was consumed...or you may not. If you do, just have some regular food, as the amount of insulin left will be minimal and is easily used up by consuming some clean, nutritous whole food."

Well I started the humilin-r insulin 2 days ago. Started at 10 iu of Insulin 30 min. preworkout. Then followed Mike Arnold's Insulin Protocol which is

30 min. Preworkout - 15 IU Humulin R.

15 min. Preworkout - 50 grams Branched chain cyclic dextrins. 10 grams hydrolyzed whey. 10 grams hydrolyzed casein. 4 grams leucine. 5 grams ultra-micronized creatine monohydrate. 2 grams beta alanine.*

60 min. After 1st shake -*50 grams Branched chain cyclic dextrins. 10 grams hydrolyzed whey. 10 grams hydrolyzed casein. 2 grams Beta alanine.*

60 min. After 2nd shake -*50 grams Branched chain cyclic dextrins. 10 grams hydrolyzed whey. 10 grams hydrolyzed casein.

Everything was fine - didn't feel hypo at all. Ate a regular meal an hour after 3rd shake. I was surprised actually how hungry I was after consuming all 3 shakes. It must be those branched chain cyclic dextrin carbs and the hydrolyzed proteins leaving my stomach so quickly.

Today I went with 15iu of insulin and again all was fine using the 3 shakes. I will not go further than this. The pumps were like nothing that I have ever felt before. My muscles feel more full already. I will continue use this protocol 3 times per week and see what my results look like in a month. I'll keep you all posted.

Back