• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

domestic gear vs ugl gear

bigmarc44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I ordered some domestic gear from some sources on here. Is the domestic gear better than ugl gear or are they the same?

Last edited:
More than likely its ugl. Lots claim its human grade but most is ugl. Just do bloodwork and if numbers are good I wouldn't stress over it.

Most domestic are just as underground as any other. Unless you're buying real HG gear like Bayer or Organon etc.

Depends if the domestic source is also a lab, or if it's human-grade pharma gear. If the dom is also a UGL, no major difference between that and a foreign UGL.

UGL is UGL, some are as good as human grade, some suck completely

depends entirely on the source

first off,thanks fellow bbs for replying to my thread and also welcoming me into this elite world of bodybuilding...so my understanding is that domestic gear is the same as ugl....is that correct?

first off,thanks fellow bbs for replying to my thread and also welcoming me into this elite world of bodybuilding...so my understanding is that domestic gear is the same as ugl....is that correct?

Yes domestic gears are usually UGL. But IMO once you find a good domestic source your better off with that.
There's no real profit in counterfitting UGL. Not saying that their isn't any but there is a TON of HG fakes so the risk is higher.

Back