• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pct question

Xsbobber

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Gettin ready for a cycle of test E at 600 mg per week for 10 weeks. My source has adex and nolvadex. Is adex good enough for cycle support or should I use aromasin? If so does anyone have a good source? Recommendations?

I understand that. I plan on using the nolvadex for pct. but I was going to use the adex during the cycle to help with sides and water retention. But I keep hearing that adex is not very good and to use aromasin instead. Is this true? And if so I don't know of a source for aromasin

I understand that. I plan on using the nolvadex for pct. but I was going to use the adex during the cycle to help with sides and water retention. But I keep hearing that adex is not very good and to use aromasin instead. Is this true? And if so I don't know of a source for aromasin

I prefer aromasin because there's no estrogen rebound.

SteroidForYou.com carries aromasin. There's also some great research chemical companies on here that carry it.

Warrior

Personally I wouldnt just rely on Nolva solo for your PCT. A serm combo like Nolva/Clomid or Nolva/Torem is a much better option.

Google "power pct". Scientificly backed pct with actual results. Not the bro text book 100/100/50/50 and 40/40/20/20

Sent using Tapatren, the next gen in aas boarding. Avatar is Bailey Jay...

Back