• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Will this hgh cycle shut down my natural production?

aestheticsfirst

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Morning: hgh 2 iu

Evening: ghrp 2 ghrp 6 and semerolin

I have low igf-1 levels for my age but I don't want to shut my natural production down. People have told me that hgh shuts down natural production but I believe the peptides will stimulate gh production at night which will reverse the effect.

Ghrh(semerolin) will release some natural gh, and ghrp (2, 6) will enhance it by a lot. Idk the exact science behind it, but thats the jist i believe. So id say youre good. Couple things i may suggest.

i dont understand why use 2 ghrps? Id just use one at saturation dose with your ghrh at saturation dose too.

And maybe slowly up to 2-3x a day dosing. Like pwo and some other point

Sent using Tapatren, the next gen in aas boarding. Avatar is Bailey Jay...

I keep hearing conflicting views on hgh. Some people say it'll shut everything down but others will say it only temporarily blunts hgh pulses. If the second opinion is true then the peptides and ghrh should mitigate the effect that hgh has on my natural production.

Back