• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

cuting on trt

smw

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi, guys. I never done steroid cycle, but I was prescribed trt. Right now my trt is 200 test c eow . But I believe after 2 weeks when I see my doc he will increase it. So the question is what can I run with the test for cutting when the summer get close.? I know the diet is very important, so please skip the diet advices. Thank you all.

there are lots but of course it all is going to surround diet unless you are on hands full of US PHARMA gh and lots of tren. I would do a LOT more research before diving into anything other than your trt + more test.

Cookie cutter cut stack is short esters test/mast/tren usually. DO NOT FUCK WITH TREN IF YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT IT

You can run anything while on TRT. The pools season is in my sites and been bulking up the last 2 months. Starting in march I will start a Blast with orals,Deca Tren and double up my test. As far as diet the only thing I will do different then now is eat mainly protein and cut calorie intake will loose about 17lbs and look good at the Vegas pools. You need to figure what steroids you want to use. For example I run deca twice a year because I am older and it really does help joint pain. I use tren because well it makes you look good. The oral for the first 3 week because they seem make me strong days after I take them but don't take them any longer because my hair start falling out. It took me years of trial and error and I am still playing this by ear. Different for everybody.

The Best Thing About TRT Is The Cycle Never Ends.

You can run virtually anything with trt since there is test in system. Id just go with prescribed test alone and stick with good diet.

there are plenty of people who went below 8% BF without any gear use

Cardio 3 times a week in the proper HR zone. It is hard to gain mass and cut. At least for me it just doesn't work. You can cut up on test alone, it is really about diet and burning off existing fat.

The 200 MG EOW is not current thinking on TRT. You need to be pinning every week to keep nice stable levels. EOW will cause swings. I cruise at 200 and I pin twice a week on either Test C or Test E.

Give the TRT dose from the dock some time to start working. That alone should be a huge help in shedding some pounds. If your test was low and now your levels are good results should start to be noticeable. Good luck.

there are lots but of course it all is going to surround diet unless you are on hands full of US PHARMA gh and lots of tren. I would do a LOT more research before diving into anything other than your trt + more test.

Cookie cutter cut stack is short esters test/mast/tren usually. DO NOT FUCK WITH TREN IF YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT IT

What he said ^^^^^^

Hi, guys. I never done steroid cycle, but I was prescribed trt. Right now my trt is 200 test c eow . But I believe after 2 weeks when I see my doc he will increase it. So the question is what can I run with the test for cutting when the summer get close.? I know the diet is very important, so please skip the diet advices. Thank you all.

200 EOW is not good dosing. You need to break that down into more frequent injections or you are going to have some serious ups and downs. It is SHOCKING what physicians are telling patients in this area. At 100 mg per week, you are not going to see much of a gain unless your current levels were almost not existent. Most people start in the 150 per week (150 MG compared to your 100 per week or a 50% increase). I run 200 MG per week ( 200 compared to your 100). Even if you are going to run 200 total at least break to down into 100 EW. I inject twice per week and have very smooth levels.

I hope this helps.

9 months trt @ 100/wk. My protocol is 2xwk total of 100mg. Worked my ass off. I should add weight didn't change at all. Just a real good recomp.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
My diet was nothing special. Homemade breakfast burritos for breakfast, cut out sugar in drinks, switched to whole grains, just basic stuff. Full body routine 5x5 (generally 6 compounds, 2 excercises each push/pull/legs) 3 times a week followed by rowing machine for 20 minutes and rowing machine for 40 on off days. Really simple, and consistent. If my diet is too restrictive for very long I won't stick to it so I just try to be reasonable and make up for it with work. My first attempt at bulking is difficult because scheduling time to eat is difficult.

I agree that EOW seems would be too far spaced out. When I went to IM injection instead of ED topical gel, we looked at the timing of injections. Even EW injections aren't ideal for consistent t-levels, but better then EOW. If I read this right, you went to twice a week for 100mg a week and got good results? Nice.

My doc, who is a badass and has a passion for this kind of medicine, has me do 50mg mon/Thursday with hcg sat/wed. That is where I was on the recomp that I posted. The first pic was a few months before trt. The second two were actually about 6-7 months into trt. I had made progress prior to starting trt, but really felt like I had to choose between exercise or work because with low t it just took everything out of me. Mood was for shit.

The final straw was I couldn't keep a hardon long enough to have sex with my favorite woman in a parking garage on her lunch break because things kept distracting me. It may sound immature and unimportant but when I looked at it as a whole I decided to talk to my doctor. It's one thing to feel like shit, but when everyone else saw it it was too much. Turns out EVERYONE else noticed the changes in me when I went on trt before I did... Apparently I'm an asshole when my T is low. Lmfao

^^Everyone is an asshole when their T is low. I was a miserable mother fucker for years before I got on IM TRT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What Linuxian said. Lol

When I come off im a major dick for a few weeks while I recover

9 months trt @ 100/wk. My protocol is 2xwk total of 100mg. Worked my ass off. I should add weight didn't change at all. Just a real good recomp.

Awesome results brother. Way to go and I know what you mean by working your ass off....

Man I hear your pain,I am at 50mg a week. My doc just wants to see how I respond which I understand.
You shouldnt have much issue cutting if your eating clean.
I vote tren a all day!! I don't have terrible sides besides looking like i am cut out of stone.
If you try tren, use acetate and dose low to see how you respond.

Back