• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

50 mg var from china ??

RPfit7

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone come across these .. They are white tabs , come in a white plain bottle with a small halogram sticker on top , I have the price list for them you can do 10 mg bottles 100 count for 30$ and 100 50mg bottles for 60.. Anyone know anything about these or the company they come from

Nope but judging by the price you'd be a fool if u think its legit var

Lol yea I know thats why I asked .. My boy actually used them for his prep and said ge felt harder ... lol he actually turned Ifbb pro that show ..

Give me the run down on stetiodfaxs I've looked at their site ,saw some stuff I wanted , I've used scrioxx clen and loved it

Give me the run down on stetiodfaxs I've looked at their site ,saw some stuff I wanted , I've used scrioxx clen and loved it

Tgey are a solid comp. nice prices and quality gear. Give them a try. You'll be very pleased.

Scrioxx and SteriodsFax.com are the real deal, give them a try for sure.

And oh yea, at that price no way is it Var. Remember this, 90% of what is labeled as Var is bunk.

Back