• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Test 300 an swollen muscle

Gymfreak713

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am taking my first cycle and have a question for people with more experience than me. I am taking 600 mg of test a week for 12 weeks. I took my first shot Thursday and had no problems or pain. I felt fine Friday also but then Saturday I woke up and my whole glute on the right side is swolen and sore. It is still that way today. Is this normal since my muscle isn't use to the test or is something wrong

May be virgin muscles

That's kinda what I was thinking but just wanted to make sure before I kept taking it. I am very sanitary with it and I have a friend give me the injection so the needle isn't shaking or being moved around a lot. I use a 1.5 23g needle and push it in slow.

Next time hold your tampon on it for five minutes.

Thanks for the advise. I'm guessing you learned this from your own personal experience

jesus..it wont go through a 27?
could be the gear ..some are more irritating than other
could be as breakbones said..virgin muscle..
could be you're using harpoons and going in slow...I move fast almost like a dart

A buddy of mine ordered 100 syringes and they sent him 200 of 1.5 23g needles so he just gave me the other 100. I haven't tried any other size. The gear I'm using is blueprint test 300e. I did go slow because I seen where a couple people posted it would help. I have to take another one today so I'll try to go faster and see if it helps.

Back