• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Nfc champs!!!

focusfanatic01

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
was at the game tonight to root on my hawks! and we won!

- - - Updated - - -

I have phil heath as a friend on fb and apparently he was at the game as well and not to far from me, too bad I didn't see him, hes from the Washington area as well

good game !

broncos got this tho...

Normally I would be like "omg dude, grats on the TD, fuck yah bro *high five*"

BUT FUCK YOU

Not srs.

Wife and I already have a huge party planned :D

post.jpg

Yeah wtf was that? Made one play all night, now is the greatest corner in the history of the game???? Fock you asshole

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah wtf was that? Made one play all night, now is the greatest corner in the history of the game???? Fock you asshole

Every 3 or 4 years some cocky mofo proclaims to be "The Greatest Cover Man" ever.

Remember Darrelle Revis? How bout nnamdi asomugha? Both guys in the last 5 or so years were self proclaimed shut down guys. Neither one can cover for shit anymore.

btw..... not to steal this thread....... Congrats to the Seahawks..... NFC champions!!!

Yes hats off to the team that won . Crabtree did a lot of work in that game Richard Sherman did one lil move and he's the best man let me do that shit then would I be the best no fuck no !! And what if he missed the ball would he still be the best no fuck no !!!! He all right but not the best I in no way have any room to talk that was just my 2 cents... skoll Vikings ....

Cheapthreads out .....

Back