• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My first log here, recomp blast

your123man

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So a couple weeks here now, figured I'd start my little AAS log. I'll give a small intro so if you wanna skip, the blast will be in bold below. 4 years serious lifting, 2 years were for powerlifting, the last year for bodybuilding. When I first started seriously training, i just wanted to lift heavy shit. Deads, squats, bench. I was not geared at the time and was making tremendous progress. However, I probably should have payed more attention to the doctors growing up who told me that my left shoulder sat 3 inches lower than my right and got a FULL spinal xray done (i had only had upper back, and thats all they check in schools anyway). After I herniated two disks in my lower back, I found out i had a pretty significant curve that could no longer be fixed because I was done growing height wise. Skip ahead 6 months of therapy and laser treatments, I knew I couldn't PL anymore and began researching bodybuilding. Getting my nutrition on track to be low BF, different training, and hormones. I researched, found some places, and some okay sources. Spent a good amount of money on these sources to find that one was decent (now that I've tried others i know its underdosed a bit) and one was complete bunk. Anyway, a year and and a bit on, and training, i was coming out of a cut that i got down to 7% on and was going to bulk pretty good for the holidays; three things fucked that. 1) I got in a pretty serious car accident, was bed ridden for a month, and could bairly walk for another month after that (I had already stock piled a shit ton of norditropin so instead of using it for my bulk, i blasted away to get better quickly), 2) I discovered that the deca i got was COMPLETE bunk (made me break out like a fucking maniac but had NO growth/prolactin issues like you would expect from deca) and the masteron was severely underdosed, and 3) my sister made WAY too many brownies for the holidays.
Fast forward to now, I'm sitting about 11%, 220lbs this morning, 6'03", with WAY BETTER sources now. I have 4 TD's incoming, and heres what my blast will consist of to recomp down to 5-7% and hopefully maintain 210-220lbs, then slowly climb back up to 225-230lbs in single digits.

The blast
175mg test prop/ace (TPA, 50mg eod)
350mg mast prop (100mg eod)
175mg tren ace (50mg eod)
350mg tren hex (100mg eod)
900mg EQ (300mg m/w/f)
50mcg T3 (i dont see the need to ramp it to 75mcg, I can control diet better and hate looking as flat as i do on t3)
clen/ec (2w on/2w off cycling both)

Test is just there while I cut down to maintain body functions and will probably be ramped up significantly with enanthate once I get down to where I want to be. I want to experiment with hex, but because its a long ester and i'm running EQ too, i dont want to have a long ester for the first time running it at 525 (which is exactly where I enjoy tren being). So i have the ace in there too at 175 to augment the tren to about the 500 range, and if the eq and tren anxiety sides become too much, I'll drop the ace first to I can see if thats the issue. plenty of caber when needed. i shouldnt need an AI with the mast in there (and having legit mast soon too), but i have a fuck ton of adex and asin if all hell breaks loose (cant see why it would on 175 of test).

I'll be carb cycling with two low days at first, 1 refeed a week (cheat if you will). Moderate calorie intake in a slightttt deficit and walk it up slowly. Once bf is where i want it, clen/ec comes out. T3 will stay in until I get stable weight without clen/ec, then that will come out too and I'll hold calories where they are, which should then be in a surplus without the t3.

Depending on how vitals and bloods are when I'm at my desired bf and weight range, I'll either cruise and enjoy the summer, or up the test a bunch, drop the masteron, and start to grow.

I should be able to get pics up here, but not right now... there are a couple things on the interwebs that are kinda up in the air that I need to keep a close eye on before I start posting myself up.

Hope it wasnt too long of a read and I didnt leave anything out!

Are you going back and forth between the ec and clen? If so, why? They both work on the beta 2.

Are you going back and forth between the ec and clen? If so, why? They both work on the beta 2.
Yes, going back and forth simply because on clen I find that no matter how much taurine/potassium i intake, my feet cramp about 9 days in when I sleep and I cant stop it without going off. Running keto also so as opposed to 6+weeks straight of clen and fighting the tren wakeups with the foot cramp wake ups, I'm going to try to switch them back and forth to see that if the time off clen while on ec will fix the foot cramping issue.

That's alot of tren bro. How many real cycles have you done? Good luck blasting bro.
I have been blasting and cruising for about a year and a half now. So... no cycles. I've experimented with test, deca, mast, tren, eq, dbol, tbol, drol, and epistane (prohormone yes, but holyfuck). Ive done 150mg ED pinning of tren ace (1g-ish/week) and did not enjoy that. the difference for me between 700mg and 1g did NOT outweigh the sides. and tbh, 525 vs 700 for me also was not that amazing (both were in a calorie deficit, so I'll be curious after I get down to see how 700mg works in a surplus).

I came off of everything except norditropin for my accident. and if shit does go wrong, i have ample nolva on hand. clomid is not an option for me because it really fucks with my vision,and in my line of work, I cannot risk that.

Also im going to try spot injecting the eq into bi's, pecs, and tri's. Never hit those spots so it'll be interesting...

Well hex isnt here yet but I did EQ just now. i only have 3ml plungers so I put the eq 300mg/ml into slin pins and am going to try spot injections into tri's/chest/bi's. Just did tri's in the long head (first time). Didnt feel a thing, no blood, only .5ml into each tri. I think I hit it right, its kinda odd the whole holding arm out like a front raise with palm up and going from under it. guess we'll see!

Haha, ya its pushing a little more than i have before thats for sure. I want to see what my body can handle. No orals tho

Sent using Tapatren, the next gen in aas boarding. Avatar is Bailey Jay...

3.5ml into ventro glute last night (50mg extra of tren ace this week til the hex kicks in), and .5ml eq into each pec. First time pinning pecs, completely painless and easy! This will be a perminant rotate spot, not just a spot injection.

Sooo, gear injected last night:
50 test prop
100 mast prop
100 tren ace
100 tren hex
300 e.q.

Today is legs and core (i got called ibto work yesterday and missed cardio and core -.-).

Weeks look like this:
Morning fasted hiit/core evening Back/tri
Shoulders/trap/calves
Fasted hiit/core
Legs
Chest/bis
Off
Off

I enjoyed it very much. It had masteron like effects. I didnt notice strength with it or size (i was already on 525/week of tren), but rather that POP of the muscle was there. Water pulled out of hard spots, veins looked more pumped just on waking, and it did slightly supress my appitite, which was good because i just wanted to get as lean as i could. I did lose quite a bit of libido (175 test/525 tren/350 masteron). I was using caber, but no AI because the masteron was enough. I should have doubled test to counter how low my estrogen got

Im a little concerned about my appitite with 900 eq in here... i want to cut down a bit before i grow into where i want to be. I may include low dose epistane further into this so i dont over eat, and keep fat/water at bay.

I enjoyed it very much. It had masteron like effects. I didnt notice strength with it or size (i was already on 525/week of tren), but rather that POP of the muscle was there. Water pulled out of hard spots, veins looked more pumped just on waking, and it did slightly supress my appitite, which was good because i just wanted to get as lean as i could. I did lose quite a bit of libido (175 test/525 tren/350 masteron). I was using caber, but no AI because the masteron was enough. I should have doubled test to counter how low my estrogen got

Im a little concerned about my appitite with 900 eq in here... i want to cut down a bit before i grow into where i want to be. I may include low dose epistane further into this so i dont over eat, and keep fat/water at bay.

thank u ;)

Sorry for the lack of update, busy week at work. First week down, feeling good. This week will be interesting to see if the parabolan kicks in. Eq the week after. Im excited!

I dropped the EC. With my sketchy work schedule, the sleep interuptions from tren already, and the 600mg of caffeine with 75mg of ephedrine throughout a day, i was NOT a happy camper not being able to catch a 30-60 min nap here and there. So im just gonna run clen 2w on/1w off the entire time with keto to keep the receptors clean. I dont dare run clen without a break, foot cramps are fucking terrible to wake up to.

Long head tricep 1ml is easy as pie to take, but hard as fuck to push 1ml of 300mg eq through a slin pin. Biceps were a ton easier. Chest was easy too but i really didnt enjoy it for some reason. Think im just gonna do tris/delts/bis for eq and quads/glute/ventro glute/lats for the rest.

Weight down but im looking fuller. 215lbs this morning. Just need to get my core back!

Gonna post any pics?

I have them taken already but im holding off a bit. The situation over at another board where i was active is still unsure, but it looks like the operator of the site is creating his own "war" on what he considers "the truth of bodybuilding". Unfortunately his direction is unknown right now, and he has a habit on having his followers locate people he declares war on IRL, taking pictures of their houses, families, CHILDREN, and getting tons of personal info and advertising it to the world. He has also been known to place bounties.

My career and therefore my family/life would be at risk if i got a target right now, so i need to lay low until i figure out what hes planning. If it smooths over, ill have before and after comparison pics up!

Alright, its my weekend I have time to update :p

I changed some things a little, heres what I'm going to keep doing

The blast
175mg test prop/ace (TPA, 50mg eod)
350mg mast prop (100mg eod)
525mg tren hex (100mg eod)
900mg EQ (300mg m/w/f)
50mcg T3
clen(2w on/1w off w/keto)

So i dropped the tren ace. I suspect that my eroids source for it was bunk as all fuck. When the hex kicked in, I knew i was back on tren. So i'm just going to run 525 of hex. EQ hunger hits a little bit, but not too much. The endurance is definitely there when i can hit the gym in the evening. Taking clen in the morning and hitting the gym sucks hard, but oh well.

Training is still kinda the same:

Weeks look like this:
monday: Morning fasted hiit/core evening Back/tri
Shoulders/trap/calves
Fasted hiit/core
Legs
Chest/bis w/20min sustained cardio.
Off
Off
3000kcal, 83f/338c/225p. On monday and thursday, I cut carbs down to 150c, but keep other macros the same.

So it's only been two weeks on this type of training, but im coming from doing back/bi, chest/tri, off, legs, shoulders/arms, off, off. My arms are a big lagging part for me (6'3" I've always had a hard time with arm size). So hitting bi's and tri's twice a week feels great these last two weeks. Also, pinning the EQ directly into the bi's/tri's in the evening after training them is definitely plumping them up (even if its only temp). I my try spot injecting before a workout into my areas worked, but I'm going to keep doing the exact same thing I'm doing now through all of february and see what happens.

So 3 pics below (sorry, i have to edit face and surroundings. I wasnt planning on putting these up but I figured I need to have some sort of reference. next set of pics will be on a solid BG so less editing).

The double bi shot was taken beginning of december, I was about 225lbs and was starting to get sloppy quick. This was the beginning of the third month of test@500 and deca@750 and just ended 8w of dbol@50ed. This is where I started to discover how bunk my deca was way fucked up (tbh my diet was off, but I was not getting any deca sides at all). bloated to all hell, put on a good amount of fat. started to get pissed off with where i was going.

The front lat was taken 2 weeks ago. As a reference point to where I started this at. 220lbs after changing diet a bit and losing water from cruising on trt test.

And the relaxed pic is last night. Still at 215lbs so I'm enjoying what I'm seeing. Losing fat, gaining lbm. February is gonna be interesting when EQ fully kicks.

The acne isnt going away after meds and creams. Got some accutane coming in to nix it once and for all.

Attachments

• 12-05-13 double bi.jpg
    12-05-13 double bi.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 01-21-14 front lat.jpg
    01-21-14 front lat.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 02-01-14 relax.jpg
    02-01-14 relax.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 12
Feeling great, foods working, drugs working, training working. Everything is money.

I decided to try a fairly new, but rather internet popular online coach. Got his input, and am ordering up a bunch of stuff to start with him.

Ill be back to single digit (probably 8%) in a couple weeks. I think im teetering on 10-11% right now. Imma up the t3 to 100mcg for a week and keep on clen at 120mcg for 2-3 weeks. Heres what the order is going to consist of:
4mg igf1-lr3
10mg ghrp6
8mg mod grf (cjc with dac)
100ml humalin-r 100iu/ml
And waiting to see but most likely 300iu rips.

Drugs will change to about 900mg test/900mg eq ew. Ill be trying to blow up and stay slightly lean. A proper blow up, food and all. The plan is to step on stage next year fucking jacked and take shows easy. 2016 i want to be nationally qualified in npc.

Weight 210 right now. Should be interesting

Been a bit. Off prop/tren hex/mast. on 900 test e/900 eq. all the peps are on hand, just waiting for rips to drop. Ive had the flu for a week. Taking a couple more days of before coming back into it. Will just stay on the 900test/900eq until the gh lands, then off we go! I'll get a before pic up the day I start.

IDK what happened to elite peps here, but heres what landed. and some slin :p

Attachments

• elite pep.jpg
    elite pep.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 10
Get Shredded!
Its been a couple weeks, but everything is going great. Im in the middle of a gigantic cross country move so its really really hard to find any time to get on here (plus tapatalk has been terrible lately).

Having been on what i thought was a gram of test before from another source, to ay's 900mg, its like night and day. I know for a fact now i never touched a gram, shit was way underdosed. Test/eq (different source)/4iu gh ed/20iu slin ed/ghrp and ghrh/100mcg igf post workout is amazing. Ive put on 16lbs in 3 weeks and my waist hadnt grown at all. Not as defined abs from glycogen and water, but my pants seem to be looser around the waist actually while my shirts are becoming schmediums as xl's.

I cannot wait to run solely ay gear. The eq is from the same source that i thought i was on a gram of test with, so its probably only 400-500mg eq. Curious about her npp, that might fall into play come june!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back