• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anadrol!

Bigjim5

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Some love it and some hate it. How about you and why? I've never used it myself.

hate it. Too waterly for me, even more than dbol.

I like 30mg of super drol over 100mg+ of anadrol

I really like anadrol at 100-150mg ed. Have not noticed much water retention due to 1mg adex ed.
Pros:
-Insane strength gains
-good size gains

Cons:
-Very high blood pressure, thus random nosebleeds.

I've never used anadrol, but from what I've read, I have no desire to take it at doses some these guys are doing.
(Captain Morgan, I've been thinkingabout running 30mg superdrol ed for a month with a low dose of test 250-300mg/week for maybe 12-16 weeks. Seems like a good idea to me(no drinking or nsaids for sure!))
Op, off subject a little, but i have tried dianabol, a drug with a similar profile, and did love the way it made me feel... Id be open to maybe trying it at 25, maybe fifty mgs a day just to experiment a little

Love it when combo stacked with dbol... just because it comes in 50 mgs, dont mean you need to take all 50.... take 25 and see how you feel...see how you react... the growth is exceptional...the stack is even more pronounced... sides? like i stated, start low see how you react/feel!

150mg is not as high as many think.

Usual Pediatric Dose for Anemia

Anemias caused by deficient red cell production:
1 to 5 mg/kg/day orally.
Usual effective dose is 1 to 2 mg/kg/day. Response is often not immediate. Give for a minimum trial of 3 to 6 months.

Source: http://www.drugs.com/dosage/oxymetholone.html

Meaning that the usual effective dose fror a 220 lbs anemic is 100-200mg/day for 3-6 months,

In my younger days I loved Drol. It was my favorite oral. Want to talk about bloating the old formula Omadron and Anadrol. I had some serious O head going on at times. I haven't run Drol in a long time. My body isn't what it used to be. I see that with the Hemocrit and liver enzymes getting out of whack real fast if I don't stay ontop of things. So unless I have to relive the glory days out of the blue I think I will stick with something that has milder sides for orals. But 20 years ago, hell yeah.

Last edited:
Had some good runs with it in the past ,strength was insane @ 100mg...
but last batch i ran gave me woeful headaches @ only 50 mg ...lethargy and loss of appetite too.

I've been using a sponsors blend of test suspension @ 100mg, anadrol 25mg, D-bol 25mg /ml in a water based suspension. Haven't noticed any sides really at 2ml per day. It's been and 10 days. I'm wondering if it might be because I'm pinning it and not taking it orally?
Do you guys think the oral Version is more or less effective then the injectable? I'm considering adding an oral on top of it. Also, is the injectable any less stressful to the liver? I don't think so because of the chemistry of the drug.

IML Gear Cream!
A Bombs are my FAVORITE oral, second being Halo.

A Bombs from a Pharma Grade source causes less issues. I've always ran it with Proviron, Talos (super heart protection stack) and Letro (lower dose) and had ZERO issues. I did stay at 100mgs ED however.

You won't mind a little extra water because your joints feel AMAZING! Strength and new muscle gains are absolutely insane.

- - - Updated - - -

150mg is not as high as many think.

Source: http://www.drugs.com/dosage/oxymetholone.html

Meaning that the usual effective dose fror a 220 lbs anemic is 100-200mg/day for 3-6 months,

THANK YOU for this!

I've been using a sponsors blend of test suspension @ 100mg, anadrol 25mg, D-bol 25mg /ml in a water based suspension. Haven't noticed any sides really at 2ml per day. It's been and 10 days. I'm wondering if it might be because I'm pinning it and not taking it orally?
Do you guys think the oral Version is more or less effective then the injectable? I'm considering adding an oral on top of it. Also, is the injectable any less stressful to the liver? I don't think so because of the chemistry of the drug.
Same principle as with inj. winstrol and oral stanozol.
Inj. version of Anadrol is slightly more effective than oral and also puts less stress on the liver.

However given the fact that phagma grade Anadrol is widely avialable, I'd choose it over inj. UGL.
On the other hand if had a choice of UGL oral or UGL inj. Anadrol, I would choose inj. version.

Same principle as with inj. winstrol and oral stanozol.
Inj. version of Anadrol is slightly more effective than oral and also puts less stress on the liver.

However given the fact that phagma grade Anadrol is widely avialable, I'd choose it over inj. UGL.
On the other hand if had a choice of UGL oral or UGL inj. Anadrol, I would choose inj. version.

Anadrol is harsh enough, I wouldn't trust an Inj version unless its Pharma Grade. Too easy to screw up and the side effects of bunk A Bombs would be nightmarish.

I actually love the inj. Version. pre workout is awesome. Strength and pumps is incredible. I love the DAT blend. So far minimal sides. Mostly blood pressure and sweating. But the 2 times daily shots of 100mg of test suspension, 25mg D-bol and 25mg anadrol will do that.
I just have no experience with oral anadrol.

I'll let you know how my UGL drol goes. I do love the UGL that I've been using. i
Incredible quality gear and I expect this to be the same. I have 200 of em after all. I gotta see how I like them. I just started them at 100mg day. Do you recommend splitting dosages? I know half life is 16 hours but I gotta figure blood levels would be more stable.

I meant to say I started at 50mg pet day. I will see how that goes on top of the 25mg im injecting with test suspension.

Hmmmm... I don't know why I thought it was 16. Ok then.

Get Shredded!
I ran 50mg ED and never felt anything like it. The pumps in the gym were so big they were almost painful. I gained 20lbs (lots of water obviously) in no time at all. The only negative thing I can say about my experience with drol is the lower back pumps I would get. They were debilitating to the point where i would have to stop workouts midway through..I tried taking large dose of taurine and nothing helped them.

I'm currently running it with Proviron and injectable Winstrol at 50mg/day to help keep water down. I've read about a synergy between winny and drol. I'm kinda experimenting with the combination of compounds right now. I'm actually well into a long cycle where I've recomped very effectively and have transformed. I'm looking to add a bit of mass before I switch to a final few weeks of test prop, tren ace and Masteron to really harden up and drop a little more excess. I'm also looking to blow away my PR's on my DL.

I ran 50mg ED and never felt anything like it. The pumps in the gym were so big they were almost painful. I gained 20lbs (lots of water obviously) in no time at all. The only negative thing I can say about my experience with drol is the lower back pumps I would get. They were debilitating to the point where i would have to stop workouts midway through..I tried taking large dose of taurine and nothing helped them.

I seriously doubt taking one 50mg pill a day you gained 20 pounds. Something was seriously wrong or your AI dose was waaaaaaay too low as many guys around here are not taking enough as well. Don't run a bunch of wet compounds than throw A Bombs on top of it, you're asking for Estrogen and nothing else.

I'm currently running it with Proviron and injectable Winstrol at 50mg/day to help keep water down. I've read about a synergy between winny and drol. I'm kinda experimenting with the combination of compounds right now. I'm actually well into a long cycle where I've recomped very effectively and have transformed. I'm looking to add a bit of mass before I switch to a final few weeks of test prop, tren ace and Masteron to really harden up and drop a little more excess. I'm also looking to blow away my PR's on my DL.

You're going to hit PR's my friend =)

So far everything is going up. I'm gonna up it to 100mg after a week. I think the Proviron and injectable Winstrol are going to contribute tremendously. I love injectable Winstrol and have always gotten strength and great results from it.

So far everything is going up. I'm gonna up it to 100mg after a week. I think the Proviron and injectable Winstrol are going to contribute tremendously. I love injectable Winstrol and have always gotten strength and great results from it.

Never got dryed out or inflamed joints from the Winny? Sounds interesting.

Remember with Anadrol, it is dosed only at 50mg per tab for a reason. For A Bombs to be effective they have to be taken at at least 100mg per day. At lower doses it literally does nothing due to the properties of the chemical make up, but that is why you gain so much water on it simply because you must take a higher dose than say DBol or whatever. With Proviron and a proper dosed AI water will not and should not be an issue! ESPECIALLY taking Winny on top of that!

I've never experienced joint issues from winny either. I think a lot of guys who are new or somewhat new to gear are amazed at the strength they get and keep piling weight on workout after workout. Your joints are not ready for the quick increase in loads so they are in pain all the time and are primed for injury. You have to move forward very smart and progressively but controlled. I've always gotten great strength from Winstrol but you have to be somewhat conservative on your increases.

Btw I've been using an injectable suspension blend of test, D-bol and anadrol twice per day. The oral anadrol was just added. That's why I started at only 50mg. I was still getting a total of 100mg /day. Now it's going to 150mg. I feel great so far and up 4 lean pounds from almost 3 weeks ago.

I've never experienced joint issues from winny either. I think a lot of guys who are new or somewhat new to gear are amazed at the strength they get and keep piling weight on workout after workout. Your joints are not ready for the quick increase in loads so they are in pain all the time and are primed for injury. You have to move forward very smart and progressively but controlled. I've always gotten great strength from Winstrol but you have to be somewhat conservative on your increases.

Btw I've been using an injectable suspension blend of test, D-bol and anadrol twice per day. The oral anadrol was just added. That's why I started at only 50mg. I was still getting a total of 100mg /day. Now it's going to 150mg. I feel great so far and up 4 lean pounds from almost 3 weeks ago.

I was speaking in generalities on the nature of A Bombs, nothing direct.

That is NUTS! LOL! If you can keep your BP and E under control along with maintaining healthy cholesterol levels you'll hit some serious numbers on the platform!

I got you. I'm taking 1mg adex per day and I'm going for Bloods next week.

I stacked 50mg dbol and 100mg adrol and the results were awesome. Definitely would run it again for any bulking cycle. Noticeable size gains and strength gains after two weeks, I was sold.

Back