• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Rash around injection site?

Slider

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am 4 weeks into my cycle and I recently started pinning a different sources prop. Well I noticed tonight in the shower that all of my injection sites had a rash around them? Nothing with oozing puss but what looks like red blotches and it itches when I scratch it... Is this something to concerned with or am I just getting a reaction to the new sources prop? I am going to stop using the other sources prop until it clears up and then see what happens... Thanks for the help,

- Slider

Have you tried Benadryl? I'm at work, the pic isn't showing up..

Ahhhhhh ok, I see now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So basically stop taking the gear that I am getting a rash from? Basically just shit luck with the provider?

I get that from tren. I take benedryl it goes away and your body will get used to it. Some guys are allergic to the prop ester.

I get that from tren. I take benedryl it goes away and your body will get used to it. Some guys are allergic to the prop ester.

But it did not happen to the other prop I used. Only after I switched to a new sponsors prop did I get that rash?

IML Gear Cream!
But it did not happen to the other prop I used. Only after I switched to a new sponsors prop did I get that rash?

There is one sources gear I can't use due to the ba content or may have EO as the carrier oil. My reaction was way worse than that. The gear is quality just my body didn't react to well to it.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

man , u scratched the hair out...

is that your calf ?

There is one sources gear I can't use due to the ba content or may have EO as the carrier oil. My reaction was way worse than that. The gear is quality just my body didn't react to well to it.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

People aren't sensitive to EO... People are sensitive to dirty gear...FYI

I think I am going to finish the week with the prop thats bugging me; then just start fresh on my new inj site.

Back