• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My Private Source TD!!!!

jerseydevil

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just received my private source td... Notice the clear oil, and all the vials filled to the exact same level...... You are looking at TPA, test-cyp, NPP200 and tren-ace..... top notch.

For the vets out there that missed the boat, and want to become a customer please contact pittsburgh63 or jerseydevil. If you are a new guy, hit us up. Let's talk.

Attachments

• private source_2.jpg
    private source_2.jpg
    307 KB · Views: 357
Oh man those look good as hell !!!!!!!

Cheapthreads out.............

looking good....

Oh iam saving might be a min but iam saveing member the rest of the thing ya thats what its for hahaha.....

Cheapthreads out.

I just received my private source td... Notice the clear oil, and all the vials filled to the exact same level...... You are looking at TPA, test-cyp, NPP200 and tren-ace..... top notch.

For the vets out there that missed the boat, and want to become a customer please contact pittsburgh63 or jerseydevil. If you are a new guy, hit us up. Let's talk.

Beautiful

From AY.....NPP NEW DOSING INCREASED BY 100% NPP 200mg/ml . Due to demand for higher mg/ml we are now dosing NPP at 200mg/ml. You may wish to mix with another oil before injecting to avoid PIP from this higher concentration.

That said I just did my first NPP200 injection in my delt yesterday..... No pip at all.

Cruising on TIPP and NPP (for joints). Saving up for a blast :)

I have run the NPP 200 and it is just as smooth as the NPP 100.

Enjoy!

Get in on the npp 200 now, cuz the new batches are going to be made at 150mg/ml. That is, if you think you can handle it.

Thats how we roll in Jersey! Good looking gear bro

Get Shredded!
That is some good looking gear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does look good as always!

From AY.....NPP NEW DOSING INCREASED BY 100% NPP 200mg/ml . Due to demand for higher mg/ml we are now dosing NPP at 200mg/ml. You may wish to mix with another oil before injecting to avoid PIP from this higher concentration.

That said I just did my first NPP200 injection in my delt yesterday..... No pip at all.

AY still kickin ass from beyond the boards. That's awesome to hear.

Ok, quick facts check here on JD's life.

1. Remarkable wife (yes mate I've seen her forums posts to & about you)

2. An incindiary, smouldering goddess of a "boss". Complete with early viewing of the latest "marketing campaign" photos.

3. Access to premium AAS from above mentioned goddess.

4. Respect, admiration, and envy of the lot here on ASF for reasons 1-3.

In all honesty get fucked mate, I think I just might hate you now. Well played sir, well played.

Cheers my friend.

Last edited:
Ok, quick facts check here on JD's life.

1. Remarkable wife (yes mate I've seen her forums posts to & about you)

2. An incindiary, smouldering goddess of a "boss". Complete with early viewing of the latest "marketing campaign" photos.

3. Access to premium AAS from above mentioned goddess.

4. Respect, admiration, and envy of the lot here on ASF for reasons 1-3.

In all honesty get fucked mate, I think I just might hate you now. Well played sir, well played.

Cheers my friend.

And that dude he reps with is badass ;)

Get in on the npp 200 now, cuz the new batches are going to be made at 150mg/ml. That is, if you think you can handle it.

Seriously the NPP-200 is very tame and surprisingly just as clear as the NPP-100 that I also have here. No difference between NPP-200 and-NPP 100 regarding PIP. I know that sounds like BS but I have been using it for awhile now and I am sensitive to phenylprop and still, no PIP to speak of.

I hear the reason for backing down to NPP-150 is that NP-200 is pushing the limit for suspension of the gear especially in cold weather, which is understandable.

And that dude he reps with is badass ;)

As I've just recently met you, I'm going to have to take this one on faith mate. JD is the dog's danglers in my book so anyone who is good with him is likewise with me. As such,

5. "And that dude he reps with is badass"

(I can't for the life of me figure out why my inbox is so empty. I shall have to converse with HeavyIron about this glaring technical difficulty)

Back