• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

MJ Research Follistatin?

criticalben1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi I have been planning on running Follistatin starting the 8th week of my cycle. The place I was going to order from is out of stock. Anybody try the folli from MJ? Or if anyone knows a place to get good folli PM me. Thanks.

I've sold a few vials of this and only thing I can say is the ppl that did buy it returned for more. Then I get the question on how mine is cheaper than others. I bough this product at the price your paying for it. I got this in hopes that when someone buy this. They might buy something else with it.

Just an FYI lol

Ok I'm ordering a couple of bottles tonight. Thanks for the responses. I'll let everyone know what it does for me.

Just checking in I got my folli a few days ago. I am 3 days into a twenty day run at 100 mcg per day. I have put on 3 lbs already. I have had no reaction to pinning and no flu like symptoms so I don't think it is tagged. I will update further but so far I think this is good stuff. I may break up the run and do ten days a week off and another ten any suggestions welcome.

Back