• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Krill oil makes you more intelligent and prevents depression

Arnold

🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Supplements containing krill oil improve mental health, neurologists at the University of Bergen in Norway discovered when they did experiments with rats. The krill oil improved learning processes and also had an anti-depressive effect. Supplements containing krill oil improve mental health, neurologists at the University of Bergen in Norway discovered when they did experiments with […]

Read More...

Good read never knew this I do take 8 omega 3 a day tho

Haha that is awesome....krill oil will be ordered soon enough

Between taking krill oil and Astaxanthon I try to get a total of 12 mg of the Astaxantho from both sources. I have some serious inflammation issues due to a spinal injury. It has helped me with inflammation a bit. But the real benefit is it gives me a HUGHE boost in endurance. I'm coming off 5 years of recovering from an injury that put me
down hard. If someone was at the top
of their games I don't know if the boost would be as big.
I spend about 6 out of 7 days in the dog house. After 9 years I haven't lean to shut my mouth so guessing I'm too dumb for the brain boost ;)

Last edited:
Yeah, krill is good stuff, but the fish itself is endangered or some such.

Between taking krill oil and Astaxanthon I try to get a total of 12 mg of the Astaxantho from both sources. I have some serious inflammation issues due to a spinal injury. It has helped me with inflammation a bit. But the real benefit is it gives me a HUGHE boost in endurance. I'm coming off 5 years of recovering from an injury that put me
down hard. If someone was at the top
of their games I don't know if the boost would be as big.
I spend about 6 out of 7 days in the dog house. After 9 years I haven't lean to shut my mouth so guessing I'm too dumb for the brain boost ;)

^^. Thanks bro! I'm in to try some, endurance is always good. Now, about that NZT lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back