• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Today's early morning motivation

McDouche

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Every Saturday morning, I get up and train. I usually watch a youtube video or two while I try to wake up for motivation. Here's the video from today.

We got a question about the central nervous system, my favorite question of all time. Actually, it’s not a question, it’s just a guy talkin' shit. And, I know I probably should never respond to these, but I can't help myself. The old wrestler inside of me wants to respond to a lot of these things. Anyway, this guy, in a not-so-very-nice way, says how I'm an idiot. Which, he is correct. We all know that, don't we? So that's not news, but he says I’m an idiot because I’m ignoring pain, ignoring elbow pain, and ignoring fatigue, and ignoring the central nervous system, and I’m not listening to my body, and I’m gonna end up in a wheelchair with a nurse pushing me around. Well, guess what, my friend. We are all heading there. We will all die. We will all be in a lot of pain. It’s all comin’ our way. It’s inevitable. It’s part of life, but in the meantime, you might as well be a fuckin’ savage, and live your life the way you want to live, And you might as well put your best effort, and your best foot forward, and train like a motherfucker.

Ignoring your body in general is asking for trouble, but I like the give it everything mentality.

In high school O was a powerlifter. Won states and everything. Slipped a disk in my lower back and quit. Best decision of my life. I look better, and my joints don't hate me anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll say this. I know when I'm 90, I wont be talking about what I'm going to do. That time will be gone. All I will be able to talk about is what I did. I don't want to talk about what I might have been, if only I went for it.

Does that mean I am completely reckless? No, but it probably does mean I drive harder than I should. At least I won't have any questions about my potential.

Back