• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

True or false

Working arms twice a day?

Your arms get hit pretty hard with pretty much any upper body compound exercise you do. Once a week is plenty for arms IMO.

Warrior

Jes

Sent using Tapatren, the next gen in aas boarding. Avatar is Bailey Jay...

Depends on what your arms are doing… you jerking to anime or you throwing around a full bodied woman? Because for the first I'd say probably should avoid that at all times for fear of acne, pasty white complexion, the desire to wear coke bottle glasses, and an overall decrease in muscularity. The second, well, I'd say go to failure then repeat. Bigger, longer, stronger!

My gains improved dramatically when I switched to training arms once a week.

My gains improved dramatically when I switched to training arms once a week.

See what he said? Yah, that. I actually dropped to one bicep exercise and one tricep exercise per week. Each week it's a different one though. I match set rep scheme for what i'm doing with big three: 5x5, 3x12, pyramid.
But, arms get ONE exercise a week.

False. it depends on your goals last year i trained triceps every single day to prep for a BB show but it was one exercise of a drop set. everybody's body will respond differently to different stimulus!!!

Well I work on my yanker twice a day with my right arm and I still have 19 incher so...

IML Gear Cream!
I cannot confirm or deny the 2x/day training. Once a week dedicated arm day for me.

Back