• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TRT and the re-emergence of my boners...

Burrfoot1313

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So for those of you that haven't been keeping tabs on my boners through some of my earlier posts, they've been hard to maintain since my last cycle. (I'm 2.5 months out and did a Clomid / Aromasin PCT) For awhile I couldn't get them really, then I could get them but couldn't keep them. For the last few weeks I could get them and have sex maaaybe once a day.

Recently I found out my Test was in the low 200's and was probably to blame. My doctor is starting me on a 200mgs Cyp every 2 weeks for 2 months before writing me my script. Breaks down to 100mgs a week. (I have a thread about this.)

I just wanted to say that this is amazing. I got that shot of 200mgs Cyp on Monday. As of Thursday I have been jerking off once a day (haven't jerked off in months) and having sex once a day as well. And sometimes having sex twice a day. Also, I feel great and my libido is moving right along.

I can't believe I feel so good after only 4 days. Conventional wisdom would say that it's not possible with this long ester but I am telling you this is not a placebo. I know my body. Has this happened to anyone else?

happens with EQ for me. Half life is crazy and people say you dont feel it hit you for something like 5-6 weeks, but doing a 1200mg front load in 1 week, my appetite is through the roof within that first week.

Hey Maj..... glad to hear this. I've spent so many sleepless nights worried about your boner (or lack there of). Its really started to effect my everyday life. I have been lethargic, no appetite, and alittle down. All I can think about is the fact that you can't handle biz man. Hearing this has really helped all of that. I'm back on track and feeling good.;)

Just messing with ya brotha.. I'm glad you got the issue addressed and your feeling better. I had a similiar but temporary experience after my first cycle when I was 20 (yes I was a dumbass). Butt I bounced back after my next cycle and a proper pct. Glad your feeling better dude. Low T is no fun, hoping this is a new start for ya brotherman!

Serious Maj, that is good news man. Is the planning on some follow up labs to tweek the dose or make adjustment if need be?

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, I want to throw them off to get more if I could but it'll be hard bc they give me the injections so I can't skip one to give myself a low test count.

Milk thistle. I've read a lot about how high doses of it can suppress test levels. I don't know if it will be enough to justify higher doses, but what's the worst that can happen? Kudos on your dick, bro!

ya ive also read about someone using milk thistle to throw off levels to get scripts....oh ya and keep up the :jerkit:

Milk thistle. I've read a lot about how high doses of it can suppress test levels. I don't know if it will be enough to justify higher doses, but what's the worst that can happen? Kudos on your dick, bro!

How far out from the blood test do I start taking the MT? A week? Two?

Back