• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

High rep training

themeatdepo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Interesting topic I wanted to here everyones opinion on.

Today I trained with a npc bodybuilder and ifbb pro. We did a full body routine (something I've come to enjoy the most) but instead of doing low rep high weight, we did high rep range (20-40 reps) and ill tell you what, I've never had such a shock to my body before or at least in a while, I generally never go over 12 reps but man today after that exercise of high reps im pooped.

Is there something to this? Im a pretty strong guy for my age (23) and I've never felt like such a bitch in my life lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Hmm german volume? So instead of doing 25 total reps, your doing 100

it's always good to switch it up every 2 or 3 months bro this will help you then go back to heavy after a month or so of this

Well I was going to start my first cycle next week but now I kind of want to try this for a month before and see if I can break some platues

Well I was going to start my first cycle next week but now I kind of want to try this for a month before and see if I can break some platues

You will break plateaus for sure. As well as perfecting form under muscle exhaustion. Plus you will strengthen tendons and joints.

Alright GVT it is until the end of February

Back