• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

How much is too much?

GZ3

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As in storing AAS at home before LE calls it "intent to distribute"? I don't want to have too many cycles on hand if it's Russian Roulette.

i don't know man. less is better for sure. you should send all your excess gear to me for proper disposal.

i don't know man. less is better for sure. you should send all your excess gear to me for proper disposal.
? Too much is when the plunger falls out. Fill that pin and find a place to burry it:) MORE GEARZ!!

Its a schedule 3 controlled substance. Lets take a quick law class :)

From worst punishment to least, its schedule 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Trafficking in controlled substance - having a certain WEIGHT of a controlled substance, weither its together or packaged seperately is presumed trafficking.
This varies state by state so google "your states" revised statutes. Many have 4grams as the limit for trafficking in schedule 1, 32g as the limit for trafficking in scheduel 2, and for schedule 3 (hormones), OVER 1000GRAMS (if you have more than that pm me and ill help ya hold that shit ;) )

Now, intent to distribute (sales) is different. Its proving that with all the facts and circumstances, a reasonable person would believe the substance to be readily available to sell. Ex: a zip loc of weed, next to lots of little empty dime bags, and a scale. Or having 3 or more ballons of heroin. Or having 3 or more tie offs of crack with 3-6 rocks in each tie off.

Now technically, any cop with half the wits to write has us all dead to rights on hormone sales charges. We keep multiple 10ml vials which are sealed and labled with what is contained inside. That arrest will fly any day. However there are two really big factors here - proving sales in a court of law, and the fact that half the cops are running shit too (from oral ph's from the local supp shop, to prescribed test deca and hgh, to straight up slamming gymbro gear), so most dont give two shits unless you are a criminal already with a history, or just a dick that needs a reason to go to jail

Sent using Tapatren, the next gen in aas boarding. Avatar is Bailey Jay...

Trafficking in controlled substance - having a certain WEIGHT of a controlled substance, weither its together or packaged seperately is presumed trafficking.
This varies state by state so google "your states" revised statutes. Many have 4grams as the limit for trafficking in schedule 1, 32g as the limit for trafficking in scheduel 2, and for schedule 3 (hormones), OVER 1000GRAMS (if you have more than that pm me and ill help ya hold that shit ;) )

Now, intent to distribute (sales) is different. Its proving that with all the facts and circumstances, a reasonable person would believe the substance to be readily available to sell. Ex: a zip loc of weed, next to lots of little empty dime bags, and a scale. Or having 3 or more ballons of heroin. Or having 3 or more tie offs of crack with 3-6 rocks in each tie off.

Now technically, any cop with half the wits to write has us all dead to rights on hormone sales charges. We keep multiple 10ml vials which are sealed and labled with what is contained inside. That arrest will fly any day. However there are two really big factors here - proving sales in a court of law, and the fact that half the cops are running shit too (from oral ph's from the local supp shop, to prescribed test deca and hgh, to straight up slamming gymbro gear), so most dont give two shits unless you are a criminal already with a history, or just a dick that needs a reason to go to jail

Yikes. I wouldn't rely on the above as my legal advice. There is a bit of 'bro law' contained therein, and I would personally be leery of relying on it.

To answer the OP, each jdx (jurisdiction) has its own rules, both on what constitutes a crime and whether they want to prosecute. There are also federal and state statutes that may come into play.

I would say your best bet is to not get caught, and to put your stash in non-obvious places (like not your house or car). If they can't find it, they will likely have a harder time charging you.

Don't forget that things like pins may be illegal to possess. There was a thread here a month or two ago about that.

NOTE: the above is not legal advice and does not constitute the practice of law. It establishes no legal relationship, and is meant as colloquial 'wisdom' and should not be interpreted as factual, accurate, or complete.

Last edited:
Bro law? Lolol.

Yikes. I wouldn't rely on the above as my legal advice. There is a bit of 'bro law' contained therein, and I would personally be leery of relying on it.

To answer the OP, each jdx (jurisdiction) has its own rules, both on what constitutes a crime and whether they want to prosecute. There are also federal and state statutes that may come into play.

I would say your best bet is to not get caught, and to put your stash in non-obvious places (like not your house or car). If they can't find it, they will likely have a harder time charging you.

Don't forget that things like pins may be illegal to possess. There was a thread here a month or two ago about that.

NOTE: the above is not legal advice and does not constitute the practice of law. It establishes no legal relationship, and is meant as colloquial 'wisdom' and should not be interpreted as factual, accurate, or complete.

Strong edit after just calling out my post alone.

Op, go to google, type in "*yourstate* statute controlled substances" and search for trafficking in those documents.

Even better, google "steroid lawyer" to see my bro law

Yeah, telling someone that cops are users so they won't bust you unless you are an asshat or already have a record is what I would call bro law, and I consider that sort of thinking dangerous. Your description of what constitutes intent to sell is similarly flawed, which is why I would be leery of someone following it.

Oh, and the edit was to clarify the issues I have with your post.
sent from an unknown base inside a secret area where the moon landing was filmed.

Yeah, telling someone that cops are users so they won't bust you unless you are an asshat or already have a record is what I would call bro law, and I consider that sort of thinking dangerous. Your description of what constitutes intent to sell is similarly flawed, which is why I would be leery of someone following it.

Oh, and the edit was to clarify the issues I have with your post.
sent from an unknown base inside a secret area where the moon landing was filmed.

Well for the first part, welcome to the underbelly of steroids. I would venture to say OVER 50% of male officers are on steroids of some sort. Type A personalities with the constant struggle to be better than your opponent, it is what it is.

And for the second, no its not. Lets even just talk orals for a second. You have 200 blue hearts at 10mg each. We all know you'll be taking like, 3-5 a day. To a cop that deals with 20+ extacy pills as intent to sell, you are absolutely retarded if you dont think orals alone will land you intent to sell. And even for oils. Possessing multiple vials, each capped (even uncapped doesnt matter), with a label of whats inside, each vial separate from the other, any half wit would articulate ALL DAY intent to sell, with just 4 vials alone.

You sound like you may have some sort of judicial branch experience. He is not talking about prosecution. He is talking enforcement.

Nice tits bro.

good thread......and around my parts its about 75% of the law inforcement are on gear including the women....they will confiscate it and send you on your way :hmm:

Back