• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Domestic 10mg dbol source?.

teadoc

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is there a good DOMESTIC - British Dispensary, Geneza, or Sciroxx source?

They seem to be the best.

Yes Sir and JW will take care of you!

Hello, please also pm US domestic source for dbols. Thanks.

Hello, please also pm US domestic source for dbols. Thanks.
Research bro. All of us are here to help. But like myself and many others we've spent countless hrs researching.
And as far as bd geneza and sciroxx I've ran them all.
Heres my rating 1-10 1 being the worst and 10 being the best
genza=6
british disp= 4
sciroxx=9

Research bro. All of us are here to help. But like myself and many others we've spent countless hrs researching.
And as far as bd geneza and sciroxx I've ran them all.
Heres my rating 1-10 1 being the worst and 10 being the best
genza=6
british disp= 4
sciroxx=9

Thank you for that honest review brother

-jwgibbons

Anytime^. No lab IMO gets a10 unless it's strait up medical pharm grade. So a 9 in my book is the cream of the crop. Sciroxx all day everyday

^ no worries brother I'm sitting on more than enough of sciroxx dbols. Been on for 6 weeks at 40mg. Last day will be tomorrow then it's a 8 week break from all orals.
Trenadex is about to be added in on Monday at 400mg per week combined with hexa.

I prob should start one up. All my gear is sciroxx minus the gh. That's one product I'll have to pick up sooner rather than later.

^ no worries brother I'm sitting on more than enough of sciroxx dbols. Been on for 6 weeks at 40mg. Last day will be tomorrow then it's a 8 week break from all orals.
Trenadex is about to be added in on Monday at 400mg per week combined with hexa.

If I had a vial of Hexadex 450 I'd trade you for some of that yummy dbol of yours. LOL, just messing with you bro.

If I had a vial of Hexadex 450 I'd trade you for some of that yummy dbol of yours. LOL, just messing with you bro.

Haha that hexadex is too good bro! Those dbols are awesome as well! I can't wait to hit those dbols again, my pumps and strength were fucking insane.

Haha that hexadex is too good bro! Those dbols are awesome as well! I can't wait to hit those dbols again, my pumps and strength were fucking insane.

Sciroxx dbol is supposed to be pretty damn good. I have a friend who swears by it.
By looking at the guy it obviously works well too.

Is scrioxx is still in business

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Interesting I would be interested in web site info

Get Shredded!
Thanks I have been looking for a back up source

I m going to check it out now

Sciroxx dbol is supposed to be pretty damn good. I have a friend who swears by it.
By looking at the guy it obviously works well too.

Their dbol is unbelievable! It blew my cycle into another atmosphere when I added it at the end of a solid cycle.

Started at 50mg ed and had to drop it down to 30mg because it was too much for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their dbol is unbelievable! It blew my cycle into another atmosphere when I added it at the end of a solid cycle.

Started at 50mg ed and had to drop it down to 30mg because it was too much for me.

Ya that's exactly how good dbol performs. No question in my mind about scrioxx products, they all work, period.

Clint~

ETA: I say this not because I've used their gear, never have, but I know close friends who do. Needless to say all of them are well developed and strong as tanks.

Last edited:
Yeah, they won my high end gear heart with their dbol deca combo!

If a man can't grow on test, deca, and dbol, then he simply can't grow. That's the work horse stack in my toolbox.

Back