• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

OP Test, MLG EQ, and AMA Aromasin labs

Slider

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I did not follow protocol for bloods, I ate like 4 hours before, had the flu when I got them done (high WBC), and injected 48 hours before I got them done (after I got bloods I came home and pinned more prop). Doses were:
Prop @ 100mg EOD ----- OP
Cyp @ 500mg / week---- OP
EQ @ 500mg / week ---- MLG
AI's were Aromasin @ 12.5mg ED + 3 pumps of Formeron ED

labs1_zpsbc5e7cb3.jpg

So after some reading around I am not sure if I got a bunk, under dosed, or if its to low of a dose of an AI (the aromasin), because a 75.2 Estradiol count with taking 12.5mg ED + the 3 pumps of the formeron should of (in theory) tanked my Estradiol... Thanks for you're inputs and comments, if ya have any questions let me know. In the mean time I had to order some Adex (MJ Research) and hopefully that takes care of the Estradiol levels.

- Slider

Im not fimular with formeron at all so idk how that works, but 70's estrogen when youre on 850mg/week of total test is not bad at all. If you arent having any estrogen issues then id leave it where it is honestly.

As far as ai strength goes, letro > adex > asin. Letro will shut you down completely. Adex will bring it pretty close. Asin usually keeps it manageable.

I personally find eod better too. So 25mg eod instead of 12.5 ed

Sent using Tapatren, the next gen in aas boarding. Avatar is Bailey Jay...

Like your123man said, given the amount of test you're using, that number isn't surprising. I run 25mg ed of aromasin to keep myself in range no matter the brand. 12.5 lets my estro rise but not get too fucked up. Timing of your last dose to when your labs were done will also play a role in what it reads. Too close or too far way from when the labs were done will show different numbers. I can't speak on formeron, never ran the stuff.

Im not fimular with formeron at all so idk how that works, but 70's estrogen when youre on 850mg/week of total test is not bad at all. If you arent having any estrogen issues then id leave it where it is honestly.

As far as ai strength goes, letro > adex > asin. Letro will shut you down completely. Adex will bring it pretty close. Asin usually keeps it manageable.

I personally find eod better too. So 25mg eod instead of 12.5 ed

No. It's letro > aromasin > arimidex.

Mg for mg, no. With myself, i switched from 25mg of asin legit pharma ed to 1mg of cold pressed adex from a ugl e3dish and was in a much better range. and the bloods of others on forums, 1mg ed of adex supressed a lot more than 25mg of asin. Buuuut, coming off of adex is a bitch. And its harsher on your lipids.

Mg for mg, no. With myself, i switched from 25mg of asin legit pharma ed to 1mg of cold pressed adex from a ugl e3dish and was in a much better range. and the bloods of others on forums, 1mg ed of adex supressed a lot more than 25mg of asin. Buuuut, coming off of adex is a bitch. And its harsher on your lipids.

What did you have to do to transition from the Asin to the Adex (I heard you wean off of one to go to the other?). And what do ya mean coming of of adex is a bitch?

What did you have to do to transition from the Asin to the Adex (I heard you wean off of one to go to the other?). And what do ya mean coming of of adex is a bitch?

Not sure what he means by coming off is a bitch but when I went from aromasin to adex I just started adex and ran if for a little over a week and then dropped (ran out of actually) aromasin. Not sure this is proper "protocol" but worked well for me. Now I only run adex on cycle and low dose aromasin if I cruise for a while.

Adex is not a suicide ai, where asin is. Going to adex from asin is fine, the other way id take it slow. Adex will bind with a half life of i believe 3 days (dont quote me) before it detaches and the aromatase becomes available again.bif you are running high adex, dont just stop. Taper slowly so you dont hit a estrogen rebound

^^ looking for more info on this as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picture it like this: lets say you have 100 aromatase running around wanting to convert your free test to estrogen. Aromasin will bind to, lets say 40 of those, and kill them. So now you have 60, and your body needs to take some time to make more aromatase.

Now same starting but you take adex. So you had 100, took adex, and it binded to 40. But it doesnt kill them. So your body only sees the 60 and wants to create more. Adex will stay bound for something like 3 days. So if you have to take adex ED or EoD or whatever, your body forces itself back to 100, but when the adex unbinds, it spits 40 back into it, so now you have 140 because you came off adex. Now put this on a much larger scale of test, and lots of adex, if you just STOP, youre at like 200+.

These are all completely random numbers, just trying to get the concept across

IML Gear Cream!
^^ Am I correct In thinking that would rapidly elevate estrogen and deplete free testosterone at the same time?

If so, would this explain why, over the past 4 or 5 days, I've been a crazed, miserable mother fucker? Like bar fights on the weekend kind of shit??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmfao, it could be. I enjoy e3d with adex. I did have a baaaaad estrogen bump once where i was doing .5 ed, and once it was under control i switched to eod for a week, then e3d the week after and was just fine

So I am gonna do Adex @ .5mg EOD with 12.5mg of Asin ED for a week then cut out the Asin completely and go with the Adex for the rest of my cycle.

Back