• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Creatine opinions

murf23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
evry few years or so it seems there is a different new " best " creatine on the market . Im interested in picking up some and was wondering which 1 is the most recommened

Thanks

Allmax creatine monohydrate. Year supply of 5g a day creatine for $20ish

Sent using Tapatren, the next gen in aas boarding. Avatar is Bailey Jay...

Any creatine monohydrate will work.

Why settle for creatine when you can have 50mg of dbol and have 5kg worth of same creatine effect lol

I just get the old mono hydrate powder and throw it in my shake with glutamine when I use it. It's cheap and always works.

Mono hydrate powder creatine ftw !

does timing make a difference tho ?

i keep hearing post workout is the best time to take it ....

I don't think timing is crucial it builds up in your system.

I don't think timing is crucial it builds up in your system.

Just take it. It builds up like dLats said. You can take it post workout with a simple sugar delivery system and it supposedly gets more in the muscle. I've never seen much difference in all my years if going both ways.

But I will tell you stay with a good monohydrate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just get the old mono hydrate powder and throw it in my shake with glutamine when I use it. It's cheap and always works.

This for me as well. I used to get caught up in all the supplement hype. I mean its a huge business, so of course it was easy. Id dwell into it too much and over analyze things then went back to mono...

Just take it. It builds up like dLats said. You can take it post workout with a simple sugar delivery system and it supposedly gets more in the muscle. I've never seen much difference in all my years if going both ways.

But I will tell you stay with a good monohydrate.

i started taking creatine postworkout w a gatorade , but my stomach doesnt like it , i might have to mix it with my early morning protein shake

I have monohydrate and use it sometimes. But there are mornings when I go to the gym fasted. So drinking a protein shake or PWO just to get creatine in my system kinda defeats the purpose. So I'm going to try these pills. Seems easier.

I was always under the impression that creatine was taken before AND after. Maybe broscience, who knows lol.

Yes it's so much info that says pre is best and post us best and intra is best. In all my years just taking it sometime during the day gets results. So I don't fret when I take it. If it's in my pre or post or intra shake then I take it then.

I use con-cret or this
2e5ahy3y.jpg

-jwgibbons

I used something similar with the Russian Tarragon. I liked it because if the insulin response without the sugar. I will be switching back closer to competition day.

evry few years or so it seems there is a different new " best " creatine on the market . Im interested in picking up some and was wondering which 1 is the most recommened

Thanks

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/optimum-nutrition-creatine-powder-600g.html I will always go with mono over this new crap. I have tried some of the new ones and didn't see anything that just gave you the wow factor. Pure mono has been proven for so many years and it's def good on your bank account lol.

Any mono creatine. If you have a local owned shop around go there and check it out....if they try and push a "better" creatine ignore them.

The reason they say to take it with high sugar/glucose is so you get the insulin response that acts as a shuttle system for the creatine from your stomach to the muscles. If you are taking a designer like cell-tech. Please don't do this. There's enough diabetes in the world

Back