• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

AI source (yea this thread again).

Slider

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am looking for some good Adex. I have some Aromasin but its just not cutting it; so I am going to go to the tried and true method. Where do you guys recommend I get it from? I was thinking extreme pep or RUI. I just need it really quickly and need it to be legit (of course). Thanks for the help,

- Slider

Isnt aromasin supposedly more effective than arimidex?

there are sponsors here that deals with pharma grades.

Buy Anastrozole | Madison James Research

ohh yeah

liquid is BOGO
capsules are buy 2 get 1 free. You can mix and match products as long as the lesser value product is the free one. Put what you like in the comment section for your free stuff

ohh yeah use discount code ASF and get 10% off ON TOP of that.

Yeah budddddy lol

Buy Anastrozole | Madison James Research

ohh yeah

liquid is BOGO
capsules are buy 2 get 1 free. You can mix and match products as long as the lesser value product is the free one. Put what you like in the comment section for your free stuff

ohh yeah use discount code ASF and get 10% off ON TOP of that.

Yeah budddddy lol

haha whoops I bought mine last night before ya posted this up! Oh well, next time I guess

Additionally, exemestane is a suicide inhibitor, so while you can get some estro rebound once you stop adex, stane will permanently knock out the aromatase it binds to.

Back