• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is this only attainable with tren?

Dueycrakk

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is this hard jacked look only attainable with tren? If you are already lean will test and have a good diet will gains keep coming as you up your calories? Or will there be a point where you have to up your dose or add another compound to keep growing?

I have really started to take my diet seriously and I am gaining again. But how far will test and diet take me?

Anyone who has experience starting on test and stacking later let me know.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 106
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 87
Is that Ray J ?

Remember what Jimmy the Greek said .... They bred the big mamma's with with the big brotha's and so now we have the super race lol

Guys got diced way before tren. I think chicken fish rice and veggies will get you there.

Ever heard of Insulin?

Yes if you are big enough. I'm sure he's used gear but diet gets you cut up
I'm not quite that big. I have the frame for it though. I am very lean and cut and just want to have the cut but jacked look.

Sp D lays you think that is attainable with test only and a good diet?

Test is highly effective if your diet and training are dialed in. I'm cutting on Test and replacement GH only. I will be shredded in 5 more weeks. The diet and cardio are driving the entire cut.

Test is highly effective if your diet and training are dialed in. I'm cutting on Test and replacement GH only. I will be shredded in 5 more weeks. The diet and cardio are driving the entire cut.

This! Tren isn't needed to get shredded. It DOES help but it isn't necessary by any means.

That's it. Diet is number one. Test helps tren is not a necessary. It's amazing how much bigger you look when your lean even tho your bodyweight is lower,

Get Shredded!

Nothing was consistently going my way until I gave in and got my diet and cardio dialed in
and I abuse plenty of AAS

That's it. Diet is number one. Test helps tren is not a necessary. It's amazing how much bigger you look when your lean even tho your bodyweight is lower,

But that look that some guys have where they have huge veins and are striated and just look so hard and ripped that is what tren does right?

I have read a few forum thread where guys talk about a certain "look" tren can give you.

I'm talkin about just being cut and jacked. Not necessarily cutting. I am already pretty lean and just want to get bigger while staying lean.

Remember those pics are taken on a day when that guy has peaked. He trained and dieted to look absolutely perfect for those pics. Trust me I've done it. He doesn't look like that every day. Add lights oil it all adds up to that look. If you diet right you will get hard and ripped without tren. I don't want to sound like I don't like tren because I'm on it I'm. Just saying there's more to looking like that than gear:)

Remember those pics are taken on a day when that guy has peaked. He trained and dieted to look absolutely perfect for those pics. Trust me I've done it. He doesn't look like that every day. Add lights oil it all adds up to that look. If you diet right you will get hard and ripped without tren. I don't want to sound like I don't like tren because I'm on it I'm. Just saying there's more to looking like that than gear:)

Yeah I understand. Thanks for the insight. Dude does look pretty good on YouTube though. But I know all that stuff adds up. But when you are on tren your veins and striations are more pronounced than if you just diet down on test correct? And pre contest do you add in masteron and winny or var?

just for some reason I think of tren as building that freaky big ripped look. But from what you guys tell me it's all about eating big to get freaky big but high dose stacks have to have their piece in the puzzle also.

Oh ya gear makes a big difference and some do have certain characteristics. Var and winny will produce a dryer look where dbol or primo looks more full and round. Gh and igf help a lot to cut up and add vascularity. Experiment until you find it I guess:)

Back