• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

test cyp qurestion

shredder1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I have been on test cyp and for two weeks and have noticed some extra stamina in the gym but haven't really seen the telltale signs like oily skin/aggression/acne? does this mean its not good?

Cyp is a very long ester. You likely won't experience any sides for another few weeks while the blood levels build up to full strength.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My 1st signs are always increased libido . Somewhere around the 3rd week . I would def reserve judgement on everything till at least week 5 by then you should def know how your gear is . That is without running labs

It takes 4 weeks for me to notice libido spikes, and 7~8th week to see physical changes.

thanks for the response guys. The other thing is that the boys have been sagging a lot (not tight) and I thought it shrinks scutum size or is that just testicals it has an effect on due to not producing as usual?

Back