• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TREN E and TEST E

bob880

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you are taking TREN E do you take it every four days like TEST E? I am just looking because I feel like a pin cushion and would like to pin as few times as possible.

Both are long esters so twice a week is fine. m/th, tu/fri, it all works.

Load 1ml of tren-e and 1ml of test-e in same syringe, inject on monday and Thursday.

Saves syringes

If you are taking TREN E do you take it every four days like TEST E? I am just looking because I feel like a pin cushion and would like to pin as few times as possible.

Load both compounds to the same syringe.
e3d or e4d is fine, just do the maths and adjust the dose accordingly

yep , E3d same as test E...Make sure you run caber with it.

Im loving it! I would like to add mast E as well, since this is a long ester i assume it would be the same.

Perhaps you should see how you react to Test + Tren first.
The fact that you had to ask how often to pin Tren E makes me believe that you very little experience with those compounds and with AAS in general.

IML Gear Cream!
Perhaps you should see how you react to Test + Tren first.
The fact that you had to ask how often to pin Tren E makes me believe that you very little experience with those compounds and with AAS in general.
True i havent use tren e but i have used test E before also i have used tren A but with test P. I just want to know how everyone else uses the tren E. Any advice is great. Im looking to get a very much drier look and more cut. I at about 10% now.

...Any advice is great. Im looking to get a very much drier look and more cut. I at about 10% now.
You will get there with a simple Test E, Tren E cycle.

1-8 Test 500mg
9-12 Test 750mg
1-12 Tren E 300mg

Adex 0.5mg e2d
Caber 0.5mg e3d
HCG 250IU e3d - preferably a day before each Test/Tren injection

You will get there with a simple Test E, Tren E cyc
1-8 Test 500mg
9-12 Test 750mg
1-12 Tren E 300mg

Adex 0.5mg e2d
Caber 0.5mg e3d
HCG 250IU e3d - preferably a day before each Test/Tren injection

Sounds like a soild plan although i thought you should keep test lower than tren. Is this different with Tren E?

Low Test High Tren is a new trend. In my opinion it works very well, allows one to run more Tren with less sides, this in turn yields better results as Tren is 5x more anobolic than Test.
Considering your experience and current condition, the traditional approach ie. the cycle I've outlined will also yeild good results.

For the time being consider Low Test, High Tren as the next level / advanced cycle - something you are not ready for yet.
Perhaps you could try Low Test, High Tren approach as your next cycle and compare the results.

Very good! Thanks for the advice.
I will def take your advice and report back my results. Again i really appreciate your help.

Back