• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Warriorblaze's BAMF Log

Warriorblaze

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm not one to normally do logs, but since I'm on here daily I might as well.

I was looking or a change to my program to spur some new growth and decided to give German Volume Training a shot.

I'll be logging my cycle and workouts here.

Current cycle:
750mg Test E
500mg Tren A
12.5mg Aromasin ED
.5mg Caber E3D

Current stats:
29yo
6'
240lbs
18%BF (naturally chubby)

Warrior

Warriorblaze's GVT Log

1/14/14 Chest/Back

BB Flat Bench 10x10
T-Bar Rows 10x10
Incline DB Flys 3x15
Cable Rows 3x15

The t-bar rows went well but the flat bench was rough. A lot more volume than I'm used to.

Warrior

I'm subb'd Warrior. The first couple of weeks made me question my strength a little. And it doesn't get easier.lol

1/15/14 Legs/Abs

BB Squats 10x10
Leg Curls 10x10
Calf Raises 3x10
Weighted Crunches 3x10

Chest and back were super tight. Had to do some band work before I could get my arms back far enough to squat.

I was going to aim for 3x15 for the calf raises and crunches but I was out of gas after the squats. Was shaking like a leaf leaving the gym and I'm hobbling around today.

Warrior

sub'd. kill it man.

Today was a rest day.

Chest and back aren't sore, just a little tight. Legs are wobbly but manageable.

After 10 hours at the day job I crashed for about a 3 hour nap. Now it's time to eat then pass out again. So glad tomorrow is Friday :)

Warrior

Good start bro your on your way to being my little sidekick:coffee:

GVT can be hardcore...I do it as a change-up but i hate it lol, i'm subbed to hear how much pain you are in :p

Today was a rest day.

Chest and back aren't sore, just a little tight. Legs are wobbly but manageable.

After 10 hours at the day job I crashed for about a 3 hour nap. Now it's time to eat then pass out again. So glad tomorrow is Friday :)

Warrior

If you are looking for some soreness, on your next bench day try incline reverse grip bb bench.

Shoulders/Lats

Seated Military Press 10x10
Wide Grip Pull Downs 10x10
Reverse DB Flys 3x10
Straight Arm Lat Pulldowns 3x15

Lower body is still pretty wrecked today. I didn't feel super motivated so I pinned 1ml of TNE along with my Tren A. Helped a little but nothing stupendous.

I'm still feeling out this program so adjustments will need to be made. I'm using too much weight for some exercises and not enough for others. I should have it dialed in soon tho.

Diet has been pretty shitty and I'm not going to attempt to log it anyways. The good news is my water is finally back on and safe. So I'll be getting back on track tomorrow after a grocery run.

Warrior

Bis/Tris

Dips 10x10
DB Curls 10x10
Cable Press Downs 3x15
EZ Bar Preacher Curls 3x15

My arms are trashed. The pump is pretty intense. I better see some results because I'm starting to despise this routine already lol

Warrior

Get Shredded!
Chest/Back

DB Flat Bench 10x10
T-bar Rows 10x10
Incline DB Flys 3x15
Cable Rows 3x15

Still getting a bit ahead of myself on the weights. I'm not used to this much volume. My standard routine would put me at 60-75 total reps per workout. This is 4-5x as many reps plus much shorter rest periods.

Warrior

Nah I'm still debating on posting pics. I have a lot of easily identifiable ink, so it's in the air for the time being.

Warrior
if someone recognizes u on this forum,it means just one thing:he's on gear too ;)
can't u cover your tats with some pc programs?

Back